- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 152 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
Sold by: electronic-star UK - 45 sales
- Standard delivery in 4 to 6 working days (Free delivery)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Drip hose for the targeted watering of edge greeneries and plants, saving up to 70% water
Completely ready to connect hose which can be laid on the surface or underground
Especially suited for watering plants underground, such as cucumbers or tomatoes, that should ideally be watered at the roots
Irrigate your garden, lawn or shrubbery with the Waldbeck Sparkle erl hose and save considerable water and money. The secret: thousands of micropores along the entire length release water in drops and bring it exactly to where the hose has been laid. This allows an efficient, continuous and targeted irrigation, saving up to 70% water. The system works even with low water pressure and can be laid over or underground. A perl hose is especially effective for the irrigation of row plantations, such as hedges that stay a spring-like green all year round. It can also be laid underground, in order to irrigate sensitive plants, such as tomatoes or cucumbers, directly at their roots. This avoids easily-occurring sun damage due to water on the leaves or infestations of brown rot or mildew.
The Sparkle system is supplied ready to connect with a water adaptor as well as a quick-connector, so that you can begin the irrigation immediately. The quick-connector is also compatible with all popular water systems such as Gardena or Kä rcher. An integrated water stop ensures that you will not need any additional parts to operate the Waldbeck perl hose.
Available lengths: 100 m, 50 m (product 10031253)
- Water-saving, long term irrigation system, saves up to 70% of the water used by a conventional irrigation system
- Especially suitable for irrigation of sensitive plants or row irrigation
- Irrigation along the entire length of the hose through micropores.
- Preinstalled 1/2 " water tap adaptor included
- Preinstalled 1/2 " quick-connector included
- Quick-connector compatible with your irrigation system
- Hose can be shortened
- Hose colour: black
- Drip system works even with low water pressure
- Can be laid on the surface or underground
- No earth excavation on slopes
- No additional parts necessary due to water stop
- Maximum water pressure: 15 bar (higher pressure could ruin the hose)
- Hose length: 100 m
- Hose diameter inner/outer: 12/16 mm
- Weight: approx. 8.6 kg
- 1 x perl hose
- 1 x quick-connector 1/2 " (preassembled)
- 1 x tape adaptor 1/2 " (preassembled)
- Brand WALDBECK
- ManoMano Reference ME12670906
- SKU GDH-Sparkle-100
About The Brand
It's simply the most beautiful outdoors. Waldbeck offers with pond pumps, garden sockets, insect killers and Co. everything for the technical equipment of your own spot of green. Discover the large selection of functional gardening aids from Waldbeck and make yourself at home outside!
1 DIY reviews by customers
Average rating: 1/ 5
0 % DIY enthusiasts recommend this product
What do our customers say about us and our sellers?
Delivery was good and came quickly.
Great seller! Would highly recommend.
Good communication following order confirmation up to delivery.
Certainly use them again
Delivery was one day delayed, otherwise good service
Brilliant keep up the good work
Very happy with this seller. Updated regularly with delivery details.
Yes the product arrived and we were out so had to pick it up but this was no problem
Will definitely use them again
Will be ordering more
Excellent item, very easy to use and powerful! (Just watch the kickback)
Fast delivery no damage as described brilliant tags je.
Fast delivery packaged well no damage no complaints perfect.