- Great & secure storage: The capacity of the large code key box is large enough (indoor size approximately 4.5 * 3.7 * 2 inches) to place house keys, office or other large car keys; And you can also store some small things if necessary, such as credit cards, ID cards etc.
- Two unlocking modes: This codes check box has a 4-digit digital code and emergency key; It allows to define up to 10000 combinations. You can define your own access code and modify it regularly to improve security, which makes it difficult to solve. Emergency keys may be more practical in case of forgetting code!
- Easy to install: This outer key trunk comes with 4 screws and 4 nylon expansion wall anchors to ensure that the Code key box can be mounted on any solid surface. No fuss or need extra work to have a box pierced in the wall at many more fees.
- Solid construction: Our wall-mounted box is made in a resistant aluminum alloy, water resistant, corrosion and bad weather. Perfect for the exterior mounted.
- wide application: This large outdoor key box can be widely used in home, garden, office etc. It would be a valuable help for any occasion. It allows you to keep and secure your car key when you surf, instead of risk hiding it in the sand / under a rock, etc.
- Have you ever hidden your keys under the doormat Or in a pot of flowers when you are out of your home, but worry if it's safe?
- Do not worry! Our secure key box can make your life easier. And there are 2 unlocking modes, which is more practical than others, you will not need to open it when you forget the password, using the emergency key.
- The cley box car is perfect for sharing keys safely with: children after school, babysitter, emergency care for the elderly, etc.
- How to define a password?
- 1. Open the clerk trunk with the default password (0-0-0-0)
- 2. Press The Reset Button on The Back of the Cover from "A" to "B"
- 3. Dial the password on any number of your choice as a new password.
- 4. Push the reset button on "A".
- Emergency unlocking and password recovery:
- 1. When you have forgotten the password, use the emergency key to open the Code key box.
- 2. There are 4 small square holes at the back of the lock. Turn the password knob for the red dot to be observed from the hole.
- 3. When the 4 red dots are aligned on the scale, the default password is the password to open the car safe. Note: Do not forget to take out emergency keys when you receive this product.
- Dimensions: 14.7cm * 9.7cm * 5.8cm / 5.8in * 3.8in * 2.3in
- Inner dimension: 11.5cm * 9.2cm * 5cm / 4.5in * 3.6in * 2in
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Weight: 650g / 1.43lb
- Package list:
- 1 * Secure key box
- 4 * Screw
- < p> 4 * Expansion cap
- 1 * Instruction
- 1 * Emergency keys
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.