Long Range (900 metre) Warehouse Special Wireless 'S' Entry Bell System supplied with a Heavy Duty Push Button (with please ring etched onto it) and a Loud Bell.
Popular in many applications including:
- Farms & Rural Businesses.
- Large Homes.
- External Home Offices.
The transmission range between the Battery powered Wireless Transmitter and plug in Receiver is an impressive 900 metres (line of sight), which equates to around 400 - 600 metre in most applications, this can be at least doubled by adding the Signal Repeaters (004-2910).
How it Works:
The Heavy Duty Push Button (with 'Please Ring' etched onto it) is connected to a Long Range Battery Transmitter (fitted inside a easy to mount weatherproof box) by 3 metres of bell cable (which can be shortened or lengthen upon request).
The Push Button would be mounted onto the most appropriate location and the transmitter box would be located into the lost suitable location for wireless transmission (this could be simply on the back of a post or just inside a factory wall).
The Receiver is powered by a plug in Transformer and has a built in chime (with adjustable volume), this is connected to a 85 Decibel Bell by 3 metres of cable (this can be lengthened or shortened upon request), the Bell is fully weatherproof therefore can be fitted inside a Warehouse or in the Yard.
Typical installations would have the Receiver inside a Warehouse Office and the Bell fitted in the Warehouse.
When the Push Button is pressed, the Receiver will activate the built in Chime/Buzzer and the Wired Bell, the standard duration options for the Bell activations are from 10 - 60 seconds or 5 minutes.
When the system is not required, you simple turn the Internal Receiver OFF.
These Bell Systems are very Easy to Install, the basic process would be:
- Mount the H/D Push Button.
- Mount the Battery Transmitter & Box (4 x Screws).
- You may need to Remove the Cable between the Push Button & Transmitter Box to guide it through a hole in a Wall or Post.
- Mount the Plug in Receiver & Connect the 3-pin Plug into a Wall Socket.
- Mount the Bell.
- You may need to Remove the Cable between the Receiver & Bell to guide it through a hole in a Wall or Post.
- Either Cable can be lengthened or shortened during the Installation using simple 2-core Bell Cable.
Many different accessories can be added to this Warehouse Bell System to suit most commercial applications, these include:
- Additional Push Buttons & Transmitters.
- Simple Handheld or Wall Mounted Internal Push Buttons.
- Additional Receivers.
- Additional Bells.
- Loud Wired Sirens.
- Wired Buzzers.
- Wired Adjustable Sirens.
- Flashing LED's.
- Signal Repeaters.
These Wireless Bell System could also be used for other uses including:
- Staff Call Systems.
- Staff Panic Alarms.
- Intruder Alerts.
Please Contact Us for Friendly, No Obligation Advice !!
Very Easy & Quick to Install !!