BEST SUITED FOR: Ceramic Tile & Natural Stone in small, irregular-shaped areas
Warmup design their systems using a 2mm, ultra-thin, dual-core heating element. The small cross-section of our element allows it to be installed in a matter of hours without raising floor levels.
There is no need to dig up the floor and no need to mix concrete. Simply fix our heating element to the subfloor, tile straight over and say goodbye to cold feet for good!
There are 4 packs sizes available, the largest pack is the DWS800 which can cover up to 5.9m². Multiple packs can be used together to cover a larger space (up to a maximum of 25m²). For example to cover a flooring space of up to 17.4m² you would use 3 x DWS800 packs.
- Heating element
- Tape needed to secure the element to the floor
- Comprehensive installation manual
- Available in 4 pack sizes
- Multiple packs can be used together to cover a larger space (up to a maximum of 25m²)
- Programmable thermostats are also available
- This loose wire system is suitable for Stone or Ceramic Tiles flooring only
- Ultra-thin dual-core heating element won’t raise floor levels
- Toughest and thinnest wire you can buy: 2mm, multi-strand core, double-insulated using advanced flouropolymers
- BEAB approved heating element meets the highest safety standards
- Quick installation – Single connection lead for fewer steps
- Operating voltage 230V: 50Hz
- Cable thickness: 2mm
- Average output rating: 150 W/m²
- Inner/Outer Insulation: Advanced Fluoropolymer
- Single 3m long ‘cold tail’ connection lead
- Approvals: ASTA BEAB Component, CE, KEMA and GS
- Lifetime Warranty & SafetyNetTM Installation Guarantee