The New Webb RR17P Push Rear Roller lawn mower with a 43cm (17inch) cut will give a classic striped finish to the lawn and is powered by an easy starting Briggs and Stratton 500E series engine. Light-weight at only 30kg, and with a split rear roller, this mower is easy to manoeuvre and will mow right up to the edge of your lawn without falling into the flower bed! The ABS thermoplastic polymer deck means that the mower is light, tough, robust and will not corrode. The folding handles, single lever height adjustment and large 60 litre grass collector make it very easy to use. It is ideal for small to medium gardens. The rear roller on this lawnmower will give a neat striped finish to the lawn, but unlike any other rear roller machine it also has a mulching capability via the insertion of the mulch plug provided.
- Briggs and Stratton 500E series engine
- 43cm (17 inch) wide ABS - thermoplastic deck
- Composite split rear roller, 5" diameter
- Mulch plug for recycling mowing
- 6-position single lever adjustable cutting height: 23mm - 77mm
- Easy empty 55 litre grass bag
- Operator presence control
- Padded folding handlebar
- Weight 30kg
- 2 year domestic warranty (subject to annual service)
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.