Instantly add a layer of protection to your roof with our bitumen roof felt! Inserted with reinforced fibregalss fleece and coated with oxidised bitumen, this roofing underlayment can not only repel water but also still allow itself to breathe. The top side is treated with fine grain care, and the bottom side with PE film. This roof felt can be used as a base layer of multi-layer waterproof roof coverings in new construction and in renovation of old bitumen roof coverings. Besides, it can be used as an on-site barrier for horizontal insulation of floors, fundations, concrete screeds, terraces and pannels wth direct contact to the ground or for vertical insulation of underground building parts under construction conditions.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Fibreglass fleece, bitumen, PE film, mineral slate
- Size: 5 x 1 m (L x W)
- Thickness: 4 mm +/- 0,2 mm
- Technical data:
- Type of carrier insert: Fiberglass fleece reinforced
- Type of bitumen mass: Oxidised bitumen
- Type of surface treatment(upper side): Fine grain care
- Type of surface treatment(underside): Plastic film(PE film)
- Water resistance at a pressure of 10 kPa
- Fire performance class: E
- Cold bending: Cracks at a temperature of 0°C are inadmissible
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.