- Hand tools
- Screwdriver: flathead, Phillips, torx, precision
- Precision screwdriver
- Wera 05135973001 Kraftform Kompakt Micro 21 ESD 1
Wera 05135973001 Kraftform Kompakt Micro 21 ESD 1
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- At home between 11/2/2020 and 11/4/2020 (Free shipping)
The Kraftform Kompakt Micro set is a 21-piece micro screwdriver set with interchangeable blades that is designed for precision mechanical work.
The compact handle will take-up bits with a 4mm halfmoon drive and bits with a 4mm HIOS drive. The ESD safe tool provides secure protection against electrostatic discharge due to a surface resistivity of 9Ω. The Kaftform Micro handle has a twist cap and free-turning zone for rapid twisting, making any time-consuming repositioning of the fingers unnecessary. The handle has a power zone with integrated soft zones for the transfer of higher tightening and loosening torque, a precision zone directly above the blade gives the correct angle for adjustment work.
The set contains blades for TORX, slotted, Phillips, Microstix, and external hexagon fixings and is ideal for a wide range of precision screwdriver applications.
- ESD Safe tool
- Compact handle/interchangeable blade system for fast blade change
- Suitable for 4mm halfmoon and 4mm HIOS drive bits
- For precision mechanical applications
- Bits for manual and power tool operations
- Kraftform micro handle for fast and ergonomic working
- Anti-roll feature and swivel cap for rapid twisting
- Comes in a robust and attractive pouch
- Manufactured in accordance with DIN EN 61340-5-1
- ManoMano ReferenceME7064708
- Warranty1 years