Angle anchor Wickey SolidLock
The hot-dip galvanised Wickey angle/post anchors give your climbing frame or swing a particularly high degree of stability. The anchor is quickly and easily mounted on the inside of the post and ensures that the post is stabilized in all directions. Due to its shape, the Wickey angle anchor can also be used for climbing frames with sandboxes. What's special about it: After assembly, the posts stand on a support plate. This protects the wood from direct contact with the soil.
- Angle anchor made of hot-dip galvanised steel
- Dimensions 50x4.5x4.5 cm, thickness 3 mm, bore hole Ø10 mm
- Per set (2 anchors) 6 hexagonal screws Ø8x45 mm, 6 M8 washers and 6 cover caps are included
- Post thicknesses 7x4.5 cm, 9x4.5 cm, 7x7 cm and 9x9 cm
- Set for embedding in concrete
- Perfect for climbing frames with sand pits, angle anchors mounted on the inside
- Extremely weather-resistant
- Quality and safety tested
- All stated dimensions are approximate
Please note: We do not ship to any British Islands nor to the north of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland
Bigger packages such as climbing frames and swings will be shipped by a shipping agency. The delivery takes place ex curb after telephone contact to schedule a delivery-date. Usually the freight will be unloaded by a lift truck. In exceptional cases the freight needs to be unloaded by hand in which we would highly appreciate your assistance.