Wooden children’s swing Wickey Smart One
The classic single swing Wickey Smart One guarantees great swinging fun even in a small garden! Thanks to the easy assembly, the timeless children’s swing is quickly installed and ready for use. Despite the small size, the pressure-impregnated square timber ensures maximum stability so that the little pilot can safely set forth on exciting adventures into the kingdom of clouds!
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
- Wickey Smart Series
- Swing set made out of square timber
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
- Dimensions 144x230x185 cm
- Per swing seat maximum weight of 50 kg
- Anchor swing in concrete, please order additional anchors
And it includes all of this
- Swing seat incl. adjustable ropes
- 2 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
All measurements shown are approximate
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Please note: We do not ship to any British Islands nor to the north of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland
Bigger packages such as climbing frames and swings will be shipped by a shipping agency. The delivery takes place ex curb after telephone contact to schedule a delivery-date. Usually the freight will be unloaded by a lift truck. In exceptional cases the freight needs to be unloaded by hand in which we would highly appreciate your assistance.