Climbing frame with bridge Wickey Smart Cruiser
Hold on tight, because the journey is about to begin! With whirling propeller and fluttering sails, the magnificent Wickey Smart Cruiser seaplane roars over the waves until it finally takes off and breaks through the clouds. The little pilot steers the vehicle through the dreamlike rainbow world, while his assistant keeps an eye on the route through the telescope. The rest of the crew appears on the wobbly bridge. They carry a basket filled with them, with delicacies from all over the world. Perfect for a picnic below deck! Suddenly the parrot screams alarm on the climbing net: ""Land ahoy!"" This must be the enchanted treasure island.
The two sailors swing slower and slower, causing the plane to sink. Skillfully, the little pilot lands the plane on the water. A brave sailor climbs down the climbing wall and attaches the vehicle to a big rock with a rope. Only on closer inspection does he notice the fine powdered sugar sand and the sparkling sea of lemonade. Euphorically, the entire crew zooms down the wave slide and together they have a good time in this sugar-sweet paradise.
Wickey – Create your own adventure!
Please note that the climbing holds are not included and must be ordered separately.
- Wickey Smart Series
- Pressure-treated solid wood
- Quality and safety tested
- Multiple configurations possible
- 10 year guarantee* on all wooden components
- Platform height 120 cm and 150 cm
- Post thickness 7x7 cm
- Swing beam 9x9 cm
And it includes all of this
- Slide with water connection 220 cm
- 2 Swing seats incl. adjustable ropes
- 4 Swing hooks with plastic bearings
- Wooden swing connector
- Picnic table
- 4 Plastic handles
- Ship's wheel
- Weatherproof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Ladder angled
- All-weather roof tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Propellor, wings and sail of tarpaulin 650 gr/m²
- Ship prow
- Wobbly bridge
- Shop with awning
- Scramble net
- Climbing rope
- Sticker foil
- Wickey sticker
- Integrated sandpit
- All required screws
- Two-piece safety caps to cover screws
- Comprehensive assembly instructions for easy construction
Creativity is very important to us. That is why we do not deliver the tarpaulin and the sticker-film pre-cut, allowing you and your children to give your fantasy free reign. Have our images inspired you? You can find the cutting patterns for the tarpaulin in the assembly instructions for your climbing frame.
Wood is a natural product that changes its volume through drying or moisture absorption. Wickey wants to make the installation as easy as possible for you. For this reason, it is advisable to drill some of the wooden elements yourself to ensure an accuracy of fit as well as stability.
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
For domestic use only under direct adult supervision
The indicated measurements and colours may vary slightly
* The advertised guarantee is valid for all wooden parts if you purchase our anchors at the same time. In any other case, the statutory guarantee will apply. Further information regarding the scope of the guarantee and its enforcement can be found in our guarantee declaration.
Please note: We do not ship to any British Islands nor to the north of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland
Bigger packages such as climbing frames and swings will be shipped by a shipping agency. The delivery takes place ex curb after telephone contact to schedule a delivery-date. Usually the freight will be unloaded by a lift truck. In exceptional cases the freight needs to be unloaded by hand in which we would highly appreciate your assistance.