These dowel drill bits with depth stops from wolfcraft have a centre point for accurate placement and are supplied with depth stops. Made of chrome-vanadium steel, the dowel drill bits can be used for plywood, chipboard and fibreboard with a thickness of between 12-30 mm. The set is suitable for wolfcraft doweling kit 3750000, 4640000, 4650000, which you can find in our web shop (sku: 405139, 405147, 405150). Delivery includes 3 dowel drills and 3 depth stops with a diameter of 6 mm, 8 mm and 10 mm respectively.
- Type: With centre point
- Material: Chrome-vanadium steel
- Universal and quick
- For corner, T-butt and edge-to-edge connections
- For plywood, chipboard, fibreboard
- For boards with a thickness of between 12-30 mm
- Suitable for wolfcraft doweling kit 3750000, 4640000, 4650000
- Delivery includes 3 depth stops, with a diameter of 6, 8, 10 mm
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.