This comprehensive pocket hole jig set from wolfcraft contains everything you need for pocket-hole joinery. You can drill accurate boreholes into the workpiece with this jig set, join the two workpieces with screws to form a precise and stable connection, and plug the screw hole with the included beechwood covers so it becomes invisible. With the integrated ruler, you can measure the board's thickness. This pocket hole jig set will be indispensable when doing pocket-hole joinery.
- Corner connections
- T connections
- Edge-to-edge connections
- Mitre connections
- Measure the board's thickness with the integrated ruler
- Pre-adjusted for all standard board thicknesses (with a minimum of 12 mm)
- Delivery includes:
- 1 x Pocket hole jig
- 1 x Step drill, HSS, diameter 9.5 mm, length 180 mm
- 1 x Depth stop, diameter 9.5 mm
- 1 x Hexagonal key, SW 3
- 1 x Screwdriver blade, Pozidriv PZ 2, 150 mm
- 8 x Screw hole covers, dried beechwood
- 10 x Wood screws, 4 x 25 mm
- 10 x Wood screws, 4 x 30 mm
- 10 x Wood screws, 4 x 40 mm
- 10 x Wood screws, 4 x 60 mm
- Delivered in a plastic carrying/storage case
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.