This wolfcraft vinyl and laminate cutter VLC 800 will be indispensable when installing laminate or vinyl flooring. It is ideal for the fast, convenient and safe cutting of all laminate flooring panels (including those with built-in sound insulation) with a thickness of up to 11 mm and width of up to 465 mm; as well as for self-adhesive and click vinyl sheets and tiles with a thickness of up to 6 mm and a width of up to 465 mm. It's the most convenient solution for extensive laminate and vinyl floor laying jobs! The cutter can make angled cuts between 0° and 180°. The blade is coated so it can easily handle of self-adhesive vinyl sheets. The VLC 800 has a practical parallel guide for 55 mm wide strip cuts, which can be installed on the left or right. Thanks to the serrated cutting guide, the workpiece is securely held in place during the initial blade contact. And precise, unlimited longitudinal cuts are made possible. With its special blade geometry, the laminate cutter does not only cut quickly, safely and precisely, but also without generating dust or noise. Made of aluminium, the VLC 800 is light yet sturdy.
- For the fast, easy and safe cutting of all laminate flooring panels (including those with built-in sound insulation) with a thickness of up to 11 mm and width of up to 465 mm
- For self-adhesive and click vinyl sheets and tiles with a thickness of up to 6 mm and width of up to 465 mm
- Adjustable cutting gap for cutting ﬂexible vinyl with a thickness of 2-4 mm
- For precise 90° cuts thanks to the limit stop
- For angled cuts between 0°-180°
- For cutting boards longitudinally
- Coated blade for the easy cutting of self-adhesive vinyl sheets
- Practical parallel guide for 55 mm wide strip cuts, can be installed on the left or right
- With holding function for the easy and comfortable cutting of extra wide boards
- Including support for the panels
- Fast, safe cutting thanks to the special blade geometry
- Clean cut on the decorative side
- Serrated cutting guide for secure fastening of the workpiece during initial blade contact
- Feet with non-slip pads for added safety
- Dust-free and low-noise operation
- Light and sturdy thanks to the high-quality aluminium construction
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.