- Garden and Outdoor
- Sheds and garden buildings
- Garden sheds
- Wooden sheds
- 12x8 Wooden Shed Birgi - Garden Tool Storage
12x8 Wooden Shed Birgi - Garden Tool Storage Workshop Fully Pressure Treated Timber With Shiplap Cladding and Roof Felt
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- At home between 8/2/2021 and 22/2/2021 for any order placed before 6 PM (Free shipping)
Are you looking to invest in a wooden shed to store your gardening tools, or is it more along the lines of a heavy-duty workshop? Whatever your needs might be the 3.6m Birgi shed is what you have been looking for. This garden shed is manufactured to our premium quality standards using high quality materials such as pressure treated floor bearers and pressure treated timber that provides protection against insect and fungal decay. After all you deserve a man cave that is built to last!
Birgi Garden Shed
Roof Felt Included
4mm Toughened Glass
Fully Pressure Treated Timber for Longevity and Low Maintenance
No Glued Together Offcuts
Easy to Build Panel System
Avoid Planning Permission
High Internal Eaves
10 Year Guarantee Against Rot And Infestation
Dunster House Ltd. - Over 25 Years Of Supplying Quality Products
Included: All Fixings needed for construction. Build Instructions.
External Width: 2.4m (7' 10")
External Depth: 3.6m (11' 9")
Overall Height: 2.44m (8' 0")
Internal Eaves Height: 1.82m (5' 11")
Roof: 16mm Roof Boards
Floor: 16mm Floor Boards
Wall Thickness: 15mm Shiplap
Glazing: 4mm Toughened Glass
Roof Covering: Felt Included
Material: Pressure Treated Timber
Shipping From UK With FREE DELIVERY* to mainland England & Wales.
Installation - We do not offer installation. All our garden buildings have been designed for the DIY market and supplied with full pictorial instructions.
Natural Timber Properties - Despite the care we take in selecting the very best Timber available, it can still be unpredictable as its very nature is to be porous and swell up when it gets wet. Any wooden product will do this throughout its life, but there are a few things you can do to help limit this movement:
1. Water Repellent Treatment - We would recommend that you use an appropriate water repellent treatment. This helps minimise the amount of moisture that the timber can absorb and thus minimises the risk of any major movement. (Please note: water repellent treatment is not the same as pressure treatment)
2. Ventilation - Keeping your timber building ventilated is no less important than keeping your house well ventilated. This is especially true if you plan to cover up your floorboards with something (double check with an expert, that the material is suitable to do so), as moisture can become trapped between layers of non-breathable materials and build-up, leading to floors becoming rotten.
3. Regular Seasonal Maintenance - Whether you opt to build your product yourself, don't be afraid to tighten the odd bolt here and there. Your product is a long term investment, so it's only right to give it some love and care from time to time. Make sure that it's properly treated before the rainy months, and that you make adjustments to doors and window frames when needed.
Foundation - We recommend a flat, level concrete base with an allowance of at least 100mm on each side. e.g. A 4m by 3m building would have a base of 4.2m by 3.2m.
Pressure Treated - The slow-grown spruce timber used for this shed is pressure treated. This is an intensive treatment process which gives far higher-quality and longer-lasting results than dip-treatment. Unlike others on the market, even the framework is pressure treated to ensure it lasts. All our pressure treated timber will last against fungal decay and insect infestation for approximately 10 years.
No Bespoke Sizes - All our products are sold as advertised and we don't do bespoke sizes. Our shed models come in different sizes you can choose from. This allows us to ensure consistent quality of our products and precise cuts made by our machines.
Delivery Service - All of our products are delivered using our own fleet of vehicles, not sub-contractors. Our deliveries take place Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 7:00 pm. Please find more information on how your delivery will be carried out on our website and in your order confirmation.
Due to the unprecedented circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak we are unable to deliver to Scotland, and a number of other postcodes until further notice. This is due to the issues surrounding accommodation and hospitality services for our drivers. We are doing our best to support our customers during this difficult time and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Postcodes affected include SA, TR, PL, TQ6, 7, 8 & 9. EX20, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, & 39. LD2, 3, 4 & 5.
Please provide a telephone number to enable us to contact you to arrange a delivery date, as all deliveries must be booked in.
- Depth4 m
- Height2.44 m
- ManoMano ReferenceME12343850
About The Brand
- Shed cladding
- Sheds 12x8
- Shiplap cladding
- Timber shed
- Man cave
- Dunster house
- Workshop shed
- Shiplap shed
- Pressure treated sheds
- Roof cladding
- Shed felt
- Shiplap boards
- Shiplap cladding boards
- Shiplap timber cladding
- Wooden garden sheds uk
- Build shed
- Wooden storage sheds
- Wooden shiplap cladding boards
- Shed roof felt