Workshop GSM Wireless Alarm 4 supplied with:
- 1 x Commercial Wireless Magnetic Contact (protects doors or windows).
- 1 x Large External Wireless Siren.
- 1 x Wired Siren (for internal or external use).
- 1 x Wireless Pet Friendly PIR (ideal for workshops).
- 1 x Wireless Roller Shutter Door Contact.
- 2 x Remote Controls (for arming & disarming the alarm).
- 2 x Control Panel Keys.
The Alarm will contact key-holders by Telephone & Text Message if triggered.
This kit is ideal for slightly larger buildings, but additional Wireless accessories can still be added to suit your exact requirements, the options include:
- Additional Door & Window Contacts.
- Standard PIR's.
- Curtain PIR's (for installation behind a Patio Door or Window).
- Pet Friendly PIR's (ideal for buildings which may have occasional small animals present).
- Vibration Sensors.
- Roller Shutter Door Contacts.
- Smoke & Heat Detectors.
- Water or Flood Sensors.
- Staff Safety Buttons.
- Wired or Wireless Internal & External Sirens.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL ACCESSORIES !!
The Wireless Door Contact is supplied in two parts (magnetic contact & magnet), and easily fitted using small screws & double sided. They are fitted onto the door/window and adjacent frame (towards the hinge end is recommended in most applications), when closed the two halves need to be within 5 mm of each other, when the door/window is opened a wireless signal is transmitted to the Alarm Receiver. Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (supplied), and can be fitted up to 50 metres (line of sight) away from the control panel.
Pet Friendly Wireless PIR:
These PIR's are designed to detect animals weighing over 10 KG, ideal for workshops and similar building which may have the occasional Bird or Rodent present. Powered by a standard 9v PP3 battery and can be fitted up to 50 metres (line of sight) away from the control panel, they have a 10 metre & 110 degrees detection pattern.
Although these PIR's are designed to avoid detection of animals of below 10 KG, please keep in mind that if you have more than one small animal present, they could trigger the sensor as their collective body heat may total more than the 10 KG settings. If in doubt consider using Magnetic Contacts & Vibration Sensors on risk doors & windows.
Roller Shutter Door Contact:
The Wireless Roller Shutter Door Contact works in the same way as the door contact, but they are supplied with heavy duty steel contacts as they will often be installed onto the floor. The Wireless transmitter is connected by a short length of armoured cable allowing it to be fitted out of the way.
The large Wireless Siren & Strobe has an impressive 120 Decibel output together with rapid Flashing Strobe Lights when activated, it also has slow Flashing LED's during standby. It is powered by a plug in transformer and can be installed up to 300 metres (line of sight) from the control panel, it also has built in battery back up.
The compact 118 Decibel wired Siren is supplied with 3 metres of cable (which can be extended) and can be mounted Internally or Externally, it will activate for 3 minutes each time the Alarm is triggered (unless turned off by a key-holder).
No telephone line is required on site as the Alarm System communicates using a standard size mobile phone sim card (pay as you go or contract, not supplied as standard), and is powered by a plug in transformer supplying 12v DC, it can also be used with battery & solar power in locations with no or limited mains supply.
The Heavy Duty Control Panel is housed in a steel case making it ideal for applications such as Workshops, Farm Buildings, Garages and all types of Business premises.
The Alarm can be Armed & Disarmed by using:
- Remote Controls (2 supplied, additional available).
- Built in Keypad.
- Built in Timer.
- Text Message.
This versatile Alarm has many other features to help make it suitable for your applications, these include:
- 16 x Wired Inputs: (can be used with hard wired detectors, or connected to existing systems).
- 16 x Wireless Zones: (more than enough capacity to add many additional detectors & sensors)
- Screw on Aerial: (allows us to offer a aerial extension for locations with a poor mobile phone signal).
- Delay Entry & Exit: (allows you to program an delay Entry or Exit delay (0 - 90 seconds).
- Tamper Switch on the Control Panel.
- Mains Power Failure: (this optional feature will contact the primary key-holder by text message if the power supply fails for more than 30 minutes whilst the Alarm is Armed).
- Two Way Communication: (allows two way communication with the control panel).
- Personalized Text Message (the alarm can be programmed to identify the zone that has been triggered by a personalized text message).
- Programming Method: (easy by using the built in keypad or text message).
- 12v DC Power Supply: (allows the alarm to be used with a leisure battery, with possible solar charging).
- Key Entry: (to access the control panel).
- You can double the operation range between the sensors & control panels by adding a signal repeater, part number 005-0760, ideal for large workshops.
A great Alarm for all types of commercial applications, contact us if you need advice.
We can supply a Roaming SIM Card for this alarm if required (click here for more information)