UltraCom 100 metre Wireless Video Intercom with Electronic Door Latch (fail secure) [006-1790]
In stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Uh oh…it's not possible to order less than 1 unit of this product.
Sorry, you can only order up to 10 units of this product!
Secure payment by debit or credit card
Sold by: Ultra Secure - 307 sales
- Standard delivery in 2 to 4 working days (Free delivery)
Delivery to the British Isles only (UK, Jersey and Guernsey)
Sold by: Ultra Secure
UltraCom 100 metre Wireless Video Intercom supplied with an Electronic Door Latch (fail secure model), allows you to View, Communicate with your visitor together with being able to unlock a Door using the Internal Handset.
The simple Electronic Door Latch (fail secure model) allows you to automate your locking mechanism whilst in most cases keeping the original lock & keys.
The latch is fitted into your door frame working alongside the original lock, this results in you being able to:
- Use your original lock as normal (with keys and revolving door knobs).
- As an Electric Lock (operated from the Internal Handset).
This Locking Latch requires a 12v DC supply to release the lock (which would be supplied by the Intercom & Power Supply supplied), it will remain locked during a power cut, we can offer a fail safe model for customers needing it to unlock during a power cut).
The latch is a compact size of 145 (L) x 25 (W) x 30 (D) mm.
The Wireless Intercom is packed full of useful features, please see the list below:
- View the Visitor (colour screen).
- 2-way Audio Communication.
- 100 metre Line of Sight Operating Range, ideal for installing onto the front of a domestic house or small office (we recommend choosing one of the two modules with an external aerial for gate installations, thick walls or large homes).
- Adjustable Camera Angle (allows you to mount the caller station into the best position during installation whilst still being able to view the caller).
- Ability to engage in Video & Audio Communication without caller pressing the Call Button.
- Clear & Private Digital Communication.
- Optional Zoom in feature on Camera.
- Portable Internal Handset (supplied with charging cradle).
- Fully Adjustable Volume Control, Brightness & Contrast on the Handset.
- Adjustable Ring Tone, Vibration & Visual Alert on the Handset.
- Covert Picture taken of caller if the Intercom is not Answered (stored on the inside handset).
- Adjustable Output Relays (to operate the door lock).
- A - B = N/C.
- A - C = N/O.
- Adjustable Time Duration for the Output Relays which can be set from 2, 5, 10, 20 or 25 seconds (ideal to set the correct opening time for the door and lock).
- Illuminated Caller Button Option allows you to clearly see Caller (ON = works when call button is pressed, Auto = works when call button pressed during low light levels, OFF).
- Illuminated Push Button on the Caller Station.
- Time & Date Stamped Pictures.
- Low Battery Warning (handset).
- Out of Range Warning (handset).
- Compact sized Caller Unit.
- 12v AC or DC Powered Caller Station.
- Battery Back Up (optional 3 x AAA batteries will act as a battery backup, but the output relays will not operate in this condition, not supplied).
- IP54 Caller Station.
- Potential of 2 x Caller Stations can be used on One System (ideal for two gated property).
- Momentary Aux Output Relay: Volt Free N/O.
- Easy Installation.
How it Works:
Once fitted, you can communicate and see the person at the door, you can then choose to release the lock on the door by pressing a button on the internal portable handset.
- Brand ULTRA SECURE
- ManoMano Reference ME19522783
- SKU 006-1790