What the seller has to say
« UK Sport Imports is an established UK based importer of Sporting Goods, traditionally its target audience has been wholesalers. We are offering our internet customers a unique opportunity to purchase top quality branded goods direct from the importer. Here at UK Sport Imports our business has been revolutionised by globalisation and the internet so that we are now able to sell items in large quantities direct to the public at the same low prices traditionally reserved for wholesale customers only. »
Delivery is free to mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland.
items will be shipped on a next (working) day delivery service.
• Orders placed before 12pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same day for delivery the following working day. E.g. an order placed before noon on a Monday would be despatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. An order placed before noon on a Friday would be despatched on Friday for delivery on Monday.
• Orders placed after 12pm, Monday to Friday will be despatched the following working day for delivery the next available working day. E.g. an order placed after 12pm on Monday would be despatched on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday. An order placed after 12pm on Friday would be despatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
We are RCD Retail Ltd. We are a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05050082 and our registered address is at Building 4, Cursley Distribution Park, Curslow Lane Shenstone Kidderminster Worcestershire DY10 4DX.
We are the 'data controller' of the information you provide to us. This is a legal phrase used to describe the person or entity that controls the way information is controlled and processed.
1. Information About Us
RCD Retail Ltd is a limited business registered in England under company number 05050082.
Registered address: Building 4, Cursley Distribution Park, Curslow Lane, Shenstone, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY10 4DX.
VAT number: 847044130.
Postal Address: As registered address.
2. What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
3. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
4. What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
a) The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11.
b) The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do this.
c) The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 11 to find out more.
d) The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 11 to find out more.
e) The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
f) The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
g) The right to data portability. This means that you can ask us for a copy of your personal data held by us to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
h) Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
i) For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 11.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau. If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
5. What Personal Data do you collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us).
• Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our site. This includes your name, address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card details, the products you have purchased and where you purchased them from.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and information relating to the fulfilment of your orders.
• Correspondence you may send to us with regard to an order or enquiry.
• Information you provide us with if you choose to complete market research surveys on our site or when you choose to review a product/s you have purchased.
• Any information you choose to provide us with from time to time, by email or social media.
• Your social media content where this is in the public domain and any messages you send us direct via social media. This information can include posts and comments, pictures and video footage on sites such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
• Details of your visits to our site and the parts of our site that you choose to access. No personally identifiable information is extracted in this process.
• Visitors to our website who are under the age of 18 are asked to seek the consent of a parent or guardian prior to submission of personal information.
Your personal data is obtained from the following third parties:
• Retailers who you have ordered goods from and on whose behalf we send the goods to you.
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
• Providing and managing your account.
• Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
• Personalising and tailoring our products and services to you.
• Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
• Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to. You may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by selecting the unsubscribe link provided on all email communications or by writing to us at our registered address.
• Requesting you to review your purchase. This requires your data to be shared with a third party provider (TrustPilot) and we will have asked for your active consent to do this at purchase.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email or telephone or text message or post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
A visitor may notify us that he/she no longer wishes to receive communications by e-mail by clicking on the "unsubscribe" option where available or by contacting us directly.
7. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
• Contact information for the purposes of fulfilling a contract of sale will be retained 7 years as required by law.
• Contact information obtained, as a result of marketing activity will be retained for 10 years unless you notify us or unsubscribe.
• Contact information obtained, as a result of the production of marketing assets will be retained for 10 years unless you notify us otherwise.
8. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store your personal data within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein. This means that your personal data will be fully protected under the GDPR or to equivalent standards by law.
The security of your personal data is essential to us and to protect your data we take a number of important measures, including the following:
• Email safe storage when personal data is included in the communication.
• Passworded access to personal data only.
• Physical security practices.
9. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We may share your personal data with other companies in our group for marketing purposes.
We may sometimes contract with the following third parties to supply products or services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery, provision of spares and warranty services, product review and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold.
• Couriers including DPD, DX Freight, Tooles transport, Furdeco, MyHermes.
• Marketing partners including Trustpilot.
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
10. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All data access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 11.
We will respond to your request within one month, providing you have proved your identity on application. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
11. How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details or alternatively follow the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website:
Cursley Distribution Park,
The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) regulates data protection and privacy matters in the UK. They make a lot of information accessible on their website and they ensure that the registered details of the data controllers such as ourselves are publicly available.
12. Changes to this Privacy Notice
14-day return policy, customer is responsible for the return costs to us.
Faulty or damaged items customer must contact us first. Once it has been investigated if it is agreed and the customer is entitled to a refund, we will collect the item from the customer. They must not return the product themselves.
Building 4 Cursley Distribution Park, Curslow Lane, Shenstone, Kidderminster, DY10 4DX