What the seller has to say
« Swift Foundations offers easy-to-assemble gardening products enabling you to build your own shed base, replace your shed roof, edge your lawn and flower beds, build your own decking area, or lay your own garden path or driveway. »
Martin Lowe, Sales Director
Included in the selling prices for delivery to UK mainland addresses in England, Wales and lowland Scotland. Delivery to Scottish Highlands and to all offshore locations including UK islands available for an additional delivery charge – prices on application. Free delivery for orders over £30.00 included VAT
Parcels via DPD; pallets via TPN
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25 May 2018 to replace the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and to harmonise privacy laws across Europe.
Swift Foundations staff and systems are compliant with GDPR in that:
• Swift Foundations stores only basic personal data about customers in the form of name, address, email address and phone number
• Swift Foundations does not store customers’ personal data relating to: o Web data – such as location, IP addresses, cookie data, and RFID tags o Health and genetic data o Biometric data o Racial or ethnic data o Political opinions o Sexual orientation o Gender
• Swift Foundations only uses the basic data stored for the purpose of fulfilling a commercial order, or for the purpose of responding to a commercial enquiry.
• Swift Foundations does not share customers’ basic personal data with third parties except when it is essential for the fulfilling of commercial obligations, eg with a transport provider engaged to deliver goods ordered. • Swift Foundations does not use personal data for general marketing purposes.
• Swift Foundations takes appropriate security measures, both physical and electronic to ensure personal data is protected and kept secure.
• Swift Foundations recognises the individual’s right to be forgotten, to have their personal data erased from company records and will comply with all requests to do so.
If you change your mind
You have 14 days to change your mind. The product must not be used, be in good condition, and in its original packaging. Don't forget that the return costs will be at your charge. Once the merchant receives your parcel, you will be refunded within 14 days.
How to return a product?
It's easy! contact the seller from "My orders", who will send you the return instructions.
Swift Foundations Ltd - Top Barn - Beckhouse Farm - Scagglethorpe - Malton - North Yorkshire YO17 8ED