A Place For Everything
The seller is located at Saltney, UK, United Kingdom
What the seller has to say
« Specialists in Storage and Organisational products to declutter your home. A Place For Everything offers everything from wardrobe interiors to simple storage boxes. »
Detailed terms of sale
These rates are per order not per item however orders containing multiple large items may exceed the rates below.
• Small Parcel - UK Mainland - £4.00
• Standard - UK Mainland - £5.95
• Next Working Day - UK Mainland - £6.95
• AM Next Working Day - UK Mainland - £13.00
• Pre 10 AM Next Working Day - UK Mainland - £15.00
• Saturday Delivery - UK Mainland - £10.95
• Other UK & NI - Standard - £12.95
• Large Furniture Items - Up to £50.00
• Germany, Holland - Standard - £10.00
• Belgium - Standard - £12.00
• Austria, France, Luxembourg - Standard - £15.00
• Denmark, Ireland - Standard - £16.00
• Italy, Czech Republic - Standard - £20.00
• Finland, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden - Standard - £25.00
Please note: Some of the options & prices listed above may change during Checkout when certain large items are purchased. European Destinations are not available for some 'Large Items'.
Free delivery on orders over £500
Standard shipping time is 2-3 working days
TheStore Ltd are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which replaces the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect and why
When processing your order we ask you to input the following information so that we may process and deliver our natty storage solutions to you:
• Name and title
• Contact information including address, email address and telephone number
• A billing address if different to your delivery address
Processing these data is necessary in order for us to complete the contract between us and you and this is the lawful basis under which we collect these data.
During the order process, we may also ask for your preference via our positive "opt in" checkboxes with regard to receiving occasional marketing or promotional emails from us about sales and discounts etc.
In our role as GDRP "controller" we will share the above contact information with our nominated courier ("processor") to fulfil your order. We use national, reputable couriers and have ensured that our nominated courier company contracts comply with GDPR.
Once you have inputted the above information on our website, a payment for the items you’ve ordered is required.
• If you choose to pay by debit or credit card, you will automatically be transferred to Barclays Bank Secure Payment website (EPDQ) to input your card details. TheStore Ltd do not see or store any card information, we only receive notifications from Barclays about the payment status.
• Alternatively you can choose to pay on our website using your Amazon account and the Amazon Pay system. This "one click" payment method auto-populates your Amazon registered contact details in our database. Your payment details are never shared with us by Amazon.
What we do with the information we gather and your rights
We require certain information in order to process your order but also to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We retain all historical data on what you've purchased and your contact details for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• We may use the information to improve our products and services
• As outlined above, we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to remind you of products and services applicable to your profile. We may contact you by email, phone, mail
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We like to think that we’re small enough to care but big enough to cope and rest assured that we have in-house statements, policies and procedures relating to our customer’s rights regards their personal data; detection and investigation of data breaches and systems to record and manage our customer's ongoing consents etc. We also have a nominated internal Data Protection Officer.
If you feel that there is a problem with the way we are handling your data your specific rights are set-out under the heading below titled "Controlling your personal information"
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We are very happy to refund or exchange items you are not entirely happy with and we will gladly pay postage on any defective item. However, in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with a purchased item and wish to exchange it, you will be responsible for return postage (currently £9.95).
In these cases all items must be returned within 14 days of purchase with the original packaging intact and in a resalable condition. Please return your goods to us yourself or call Store on 0844 414 2885 and we will arrange collection.
Some of our bulkier furniture and beanbags are shipped to you at a discounted courier charge. However in the unlikely event of returning an oversized item, you will be responsible for the full cost of the return delivery. Typically on bulky furniture and beanbag items this will be between £30 - £50. If you're unsure on an exact colour match or size of any of these larger items please don't hesitate to contact us prior to order and we'll endeavour to assist.
The Store Ltd
Company Registration No - 04919381
VAT Registration No - GB821678420