The seller is located at Cannock, United Kingdom
Detailed terms of sale
Free standard shipping to UK Mainland within 5 working days. Additional shipping cost will apply to BT/Guernsey/ Jersey/ the Isle of Man/Northern Ireland. Our Customer Service team will contact you to inform you if any charges may occur. Free delivery on orders over £10.
Delivery time within 5 working days.
Security & Confidentiality Policy
Policy brief & purpose
Our company security & confidentiality policy explains how we expect our employees to treat confidential information. Employees will unavoidably receive and handle personal and private information about customers, suppliers, channel partners and our company. We want to make sure that this information is well-protected.
We must protect this information for two reasons. It may:
• Be legally binding (e.g. sensitive customer data.)
• Constitute the backbone of our business, giving us a competitive advantage (e.g. business processes.)
This policy affects all employees, including board members, investors, contractors and volunteers, who may have access to confidential information in their day to day work for the company.
Confidential and proprietary information is secret, valuable, expensive and/or easily replicated. Common examples of confidential information are:
• Unpublished financial information
• Data of Customers/Suppliers/Channel Partners
• Patents, formulas or new technologies
• Customer lists (existing and prospective)
• Data entrusted to our company by external parties
• Pricing/marketing and other undisclosed strategies
• Documents and processes explicitly marked as confidential
• Unpublished goals, forecasts and initiatives marked as confidential
Employees may have various levels of authorised access to confidential information.
What employees should do:
• Lock or secure confidential information at all times
• Shred confidential documents when they’re no longer needed
• Make sure they only view confidential information on secure devices
• Only disclose information to other employees when it’s necessary and authorised
• Keep confidential documents inside our company’s premises unless it’s absolutely necessary to move them or use them whilst working at home; in the case of the latter, approval must be given
What employees shouldn’t do:
• Use confidential information for any personal benefit or profit
• Disclose confidential information to anyone outside of our company
• Replicate confidential documents and files and store them on insecure devices
When employees stop working for our company, they’re obliged to return any confidential files and delete them from their personal devices.
We’ll take measures to ensure that confidential information is well protected. We’ll:
• Store and lock paper documents
• Encrypt electronic information and safeguard databases
• Ask employees to sign non-compete and/or non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
• Ask for authorisation by senior management to allow employees to access certain confidential information
Confidential information may occasionally have to be disclosed for legitimate reasons. Examples are:
• If a regulatory body requests it as part of an investigation or audit
• If the company is bound to make disclosure by a court or equivalent body with jurisdiction in the United Kingdom
• If our company examines a venture or partnership that requires disclosing some information (within legal boundaries)
In such cases, employees involved should document their disclosure procedure and collect all needed authorisations. We’re bound to avoid disclosing more information than needed.
Employees who don’t respect our security and confidentiality policy will face disciplinary and, possibly, legal action.
We’ll investigate every breach of this policy. We’ll terminate any employee who wilfully or regularly breaches our security & confidentiality guidelines for personal profit. We may also have to punish any unintentional breach of this policy depending on its frequency and seriousness. We’ll terminate employees who repeatedly disregard this policy, even when they do so unintentionally.
This policy is binding even after separation of employment.
Mano Mano return & refund policy:
“We want your shopping experience to be enjoyable. However, we understand that sometimes you may not be satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you wish to return, or exchange the item(s), we have a fast and efficient way to make this process hassle free for our customers.
• You must send a Mano Mano message to us within 3 days (72 hours) of receiving your item(s). Please state the problem you are having with the item(s) and the reason for the return.
• Item(s) must be returned in its original condition with no signs of wear or tear. Return shipping charges will be the buyer's responsibility.
• If negative feedback is posted before an attempt to resolve the problem, we will reserve the right to accept the negative feedback as the final resolution to the matter and a return will no longer be accepted.
• For quality issues please supply photos of the matter to be resolved. If the matter cannot be resolved, we will resend the item(s) or give you a full refund. If the matter can be resolved, we will offer partial refunds to compensate for the problem.”
Bluechipworld Sales & Marketing Limited
Company Registration No - 10831431
VAT Registration No - GB273211823