The seller is located at Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
What the seller has to say
« Safelincs is the UK’s most progressive and customer focused fire safety provider offering over 4000 products and services and first class customer support and advice. »
Stuart Baxter, Commercial Development Mgr
Detailed terms of sale
3-5 Day Standard - £3.90 ex VAT.
Next Day - £6.50 ex VAT.
3-5 Day Standard
Next Day Services available
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are voluntarily registered as a data controller in the Information Commissioners data protection register with registration number Z9733716.
- You can cancel your order (or any part of it) for any reason before delivery or within 30 days from receipt of delivery (exceptions apply, see below). To return your good please visit www.safelincs.co.uk/returns, Email us email@example.com or call us on 0800 612 6537.
- Please pack the goods in their original packaging. The goods need to be in a re-sellable condition to be refunded. British Standards copies cannot be accepted back if the packaging is opened. Electrical equipment must not have been powered up. Product must not have been installed. Air filter or defibrillation pads cannot be returned if opened.
- If goods are not returned in original packaging or re-sellable condition we will reduce the refund value to reflect that the product will have to be sold as incomplete or damaged or may not be sellable at all.
- We will refund the sales price (considering above limitations) and the initial postage and packing charges within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you. We do not charge a re-stocking fee.
- You need to return the goods to us at your cost within two weeks following your cancellation. Should the goods not be returned within these two weeks, we can offer to collect the goods and will then deduct the carrier charge of this return from your refund.
- If you do not require the ordered goods at the point of delivery and you refuse the delivery for this reason, we can deduct the cost for the return shipment from your refund.
- If you struggle to return large or heavy items, please contact us on 0800 612 6537 and we can offer collection of the goods. We will then deduct the cost for this collection from your refund. This service is only possible if the collection charges are less than the price paid by you for the product. Heavy items such as safes and collections from remote locations will have significant collection charges. Our staff will quote you a cost for collection based on your product and location.
- Products which are made to measure (eg Davy Descenders, Sash fire escape windows etc), made to order (special varieties of emergency lighting etc) or to customer specification (eg fire doors with windows etc) can not be returned and refunded.
- Important: Business orders placed with purchase orders are excluded from our returns procedure and are covered by statutory regulation.
Any returns within the UK should be sent, together with your original order details, to:
33 West Street
33 West Street
Company Registration Number - 4715788
VAT Registration Number - GB 827 6397 88