over the last 90 days
What the seller has to say
« The Mucola Online Shop offers you a wide range of products. Whether furnishing ideas for house and garden, accessories for pets or toys for the little ones - for almost all areas of life you will find the right products in our shop at an optimal price-performance ratio. Via the navigation you can browse through numerous product categories and order comfortably from home. Select an upper category and from there you can easily access the corresponding subcategory. In the Wellness category, for example, you can choose to take a closer look at massage tables made of wood or massage tables made of aluminium. »
Christopher Klobut, Manager
The delivery takes place within Germany (end country) and to the following countries: EU countries.
Shipping to English islands is excluded.
No shipping costs
If no other deadline is specified in the respective offer, delivery of the goods within Germany shall take place within 3-5 days of conclusion of the contract (in the case of agreed advance payment after the date of your payment order).
Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays.
If you have ordered items with different delivery times, we will ship the goods in a single shipment, unless we have agreed otherwise with you. The delivery time in this case is determined by the article with the longest delivery time you have ordered.
General Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Mucola GmbH) via the Manomano.de Internet platform. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions, if any, is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity, which acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity when concluding a legal transaction.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods. We sell the goods partially or exclusively as a commission agent in our own name on behalf of third parties, i.e. for a third party as the owner of the goods. Contractual partners with all rights and obligations are regardless of us.
(2) If an article is stopped by us with Manomano.de, lies in the activation of the offer side with Manomano.de the obliging offer for the conclusion of a sales contract to the conditions contained in the article side.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the page "Checkout" and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data are finally displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal, Sofort) as your payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page or you will be forwarded to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, select or enter your data there. Finally you will be redirected back to manomano.de to the order overview page. Before submitting the order, you have the option of checking all details here again, changing them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or canceling the purchase. By sending the order via the button "chargeable order" you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods shall remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following shall apply in addition:
a) We retain title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Prior to transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount accruing to you from the resale; we accept the assignment. You are further authorised to collect the claim. If you do not meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right, however, to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The choice of the securities to be released shall be incumbent upon us.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as quickly as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the foregoing warranty provisions shall not apply:
a) Only our own details and the manufacturer's product description shall be deemed agreed as the nature of the item, but not other advertising, public praise or statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall, at our discretion, provide a warranty by repair or replacement. If the remedy of the defect fails, you may, at your option, demand a reduction or withdraw from the contract. The remedy of the defect shall be deemed to have failed after an unsuccessful second attempt, unless the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances in particular indicate that something has failed.
results in other. In the event of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs arising from the transport of the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the warranty period shall not apply: - for damages culpably caused by injury to life, body or health attributable to us and for other damages caused intentionally or by gross negligence; - insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the condition of the item; - for items which have been used for a building in accordance with their customary use and have caused its defectiveness; - for statutory recourse claims which you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from business relations with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is filed. The right to also appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods expressly do not apply.
II. customer information 1st identity of the seller Mucola GmbH Brunker Stieg 14 31061 Alfeld (Leine) Germany Phone: 051819099390 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative Dispute Resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/odr. The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction possibilities are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The language of the contract shall be German.
3.2 The complete contract text is not stored by us. Before sending the order, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally prescribed information for distance selling contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services are to be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and payment modalities
5.1 The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you unless delivery free of shipping costs has been promised.
5.3 Any costs incurred by the transfer of funds (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) shall be borne by you in cases where delivery is made to an EU member state but payment has been made outside the European Union.
5.4 You have the following payment options, unless otherwise stated in the respective offer or in the online order process:
- Payment by credit card - Payment by PayPal - Payment by immediate delivery
- Payment by Giropay - Prepayment by bank transfer
5.5 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately. 6.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately marked button on our website or in the respective offer.
If no other deadline is stated in the respective offer or under the correspondingly designated button, the delivery of the goods takes place within 3-5 days after conclusion of the contract (in the case of agreed advance payment, however, only after the time of your payment order).
6.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment shall not pass to you until the goods are handed over to you, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person appointed to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, delivery and dispatch shall be at your risk. Legal liability for defects The liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
last update: 23.10.2019
Unless otherwise stated below, the provision of your personal information is not required by law, contract or contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. Failure to do so will have no consequences. This only applies insofar as no other information is given in the subsequent processing procedures. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Collection, processing and forwarding of personal data for orders When you place an order, we collect and process your personal data only to the extent necessary to fulfil and process your order and to process your enquiries. The provision of the data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract. Failure to do so will mean that no contract can be concluded. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you. A passing on of your data takes place thereby for example to the dispatch enterprises and Dropshipping offerers selected by you, payment service providers, service offerers for the order winding up and IT-Dienstleister. In all cases we strictly observe the legal requirements. The scope of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
We use a merchandise management system for contract processing within the framework of order processing. Your personal data collected as part of your order will be transmitted to 4Sellers for this purpose. Duration of storage Once the contract has been completed in full, the data will first be stored for the duration of the warranty period, then under consideration of statutory, in particular tax and commercial retention periods, and then deleted after expiry of the period if you have not agreed to further processing and use. You have the following rights under Articles 15 to 20 of the DSGVO: right to information, to correction, to deletion, to restriction of processing, to data transferability. In addition, Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO gives you the right to object to processing based on Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO and to processing for the purpose of direct advertising. Please contact us if you wish. You will find the contact details in our imprint. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is not lawful. Right of objection If the personal data processing operations listed here are based on our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to such processing operations with effect for the future. After objection has been made, the processing of the data concerned will be terminated unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you may object to such processing at any time by notifying us. After objection has been made, we will terminate the processing of the data concerned for the purpose of direct advertising.
Last update: 23.10.2019
Notes on battery disposal
In connection with the sale of batteries or the delivery of devices containing batteries, we are obliged to inform you of the following: You are legally obliged to return used batteries as an end user. You can return old batteries which we carry or have carried as new batteries in our range free of charge to our shipping warehouse (shipping address). The symbols shown on the batteries have the following meaning: The symbol of the crossed-out dustbin means that the battery must not be disposed of with household waste.
Pb = battery contains more than 0.004% lead by mass
Cd = battery contains more than 0,002 % cadmium by mass
Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 mass percent mercury.
Please follow the instructions above.
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.)
Right of revocation You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day,
- where you, or a third party other than the carrier designated by you, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and the order is or will be delivered uniformly;
- where you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you has taken or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods under a single order and they are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you has taken or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, if you have ordered goods delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Mucola GmbH, Brunker Stieg 14, 31061 Alfeld (Leine), telephone number: 051819099390, fax number: 051819099391, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post).
You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period. If you revoke this Agreement, we will refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than 14 days from the date we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement.
Such refund will be made using the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or deliver the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you notify us of the revocation of this Agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before expiry of the 14-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning goods which can be sent by parcel post and the direct costs of returning goods which cannot be sent by parcel post. The costs for goods that cannot be sent by parcel post are estimated at a maximum of 150 EUR. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling them that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and function of the goods. Exclusion or Grounds for cancellation The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts - for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer; - for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would quickly be exceeded; - for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which cannot be supplied before 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the Contractor has no control; - for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts. The right of withdrawal shall expire prematurely in the case of contracts - for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery; - for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature; - for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Legal provider identification:
this representative of the managing director Christopher Klobut
Brunker Stieg 14
31061 Alfeld (line)
VAT ID No.: DE 263033705
WEEE Reg. No.: 98994140
registered in the commercial register of the local court Hildesheim commercial register number HRB 205080
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission is providing a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr We have been a member of the "FairCommerce" initiative since 27.11.2019.
Further information can be found at www.fair-commerce.de.