The seller is located at , United Kingdom
Detailed terms of sale
Free Delivery On All Orders Over £40 inc VAT*.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands, and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas.
Surcharges apply to the following postcodes:
• AB37 to 38
• AB44 to AB45
• AB53 to AB56
• CA18 to CA27
• HS1 to HS9
• IV7 IV9 to IV12
• IV14 to IV28
• IV30 to IV32
• IV40 to IV56
• KA27 to KA28
• LA15 to LA23
• PA21 to PA38
• PA42 to PA49
• PA61 to PA78
• PA80 to PA88
• PH17 to PH26
• PH30 to PH44
• PH49 to PH5
• TR21 to TR25
If you are in any doubt please Contact Us before placing an order.
For European and Worldwide orders if your country is not given a delivery rate please Contact Us.
It is advisable to provide a contact mobile number so that this may be given to the carrier in case of any delivery issues. It is also advisable to provide an address where someone will be in to sign for the item, to avoid any disappointment.
Information Security Policy
Tools4Trade handles sensitive cardholder information daily. We must have adequate safeguards in place to protect cardholder privacy and sensitive information and to ensure compliance with regulations.
Tools4Trade is committed to respecting the privacy of all its customers and to protecting any customer personal data from outside parties. To this end management are committed to maintaining a secure environment in which to process cardholder information so that we can meet these promises.
Employees handling sensitive cardholder data should ensure:
• Cardholder information is handled in a manner that fits with its sensitivity
• Personal use of telecommunication systems is limited and doesn’t interfere with job performance
• Tools4TradeE reserves the right to monitor, access, review, audit, copy, store, or delete any electronic communications, equipment, systems and network traffic for any purpose
• E-mail, internet access and other resources must not be used to engage in any action that is offensive, threatening, discriminatory, defamatory, slanderous, pornographic, obscene, harassing or illegal
• Personal information must not be disclosed unless authorised
• Sensitive cardholder information is protected
• Passwords and account logins are kept secure
• Management approval is requested prior to making any new software or hardware connections
• Modems and wireless access are not to be installed unless explicit management approval has been given
• Desks are always kept clear of sensitive cardholder data and computer screens are locked when unattended
• Information security incidents must be reported, immediately to the individual responsible for incident response locally.
We each have a responsibility for ensuring our Tools4Trade’s systems and data are protected from unauthorised access and improper use. If you are unclear about any of the policies detailed within this document, you should seek advice and guidance from management.
Violation of the standards, policies and procedures presented in this document by an employee will result in disciplinary action, from warnings or reprimands up to and including termination of employment. Claims of ignorance, good intentions or using poor judgment will not be used as excuses for non-compliance.
Security Awareness and Procedures
The policies and procedures outlined below must be incorporated into Tools4Trade practice to maintain a high level of security awareness. The protection of sensitive data demands regular training of all employees and contractors.
• Review handling procedures for sensitive information and hold periodic security awareness meetings to incorporate these procedures into day-to-day Tools4Trade practice.
• Distribute this security policy document to all Tools4Trade employees to read. It is required that all employees confirm that they understand the content of this security policy document by signing an acknowledgement form (see Appendix A)
• All employees who handle sensitive information will undergo background checks (such as criminal and credit record checks, within the limits of the local law) before they commence their employment with Tools4Trade.
• All third parties with access to credit card account numbers are contractually obligated to comply with card association security standards (PCI/DSS).
• Tools4Trade security policies must be reviewed annually and updated as needed.
Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply:
o Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
o Our customer service department must be contacted before any return is made to obtain the necessary returns reference.
o All items should be returned in their original packaging and a saleable condition to obtain a full refund. We reserve the right to charge for repackaging where applicable.
o Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense, however we can arrange collection for £14.99.
o Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
o We cannot accept the return of any item that has been ordered especially for you for example spare parts etc.
o Your return should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number, account number and order reference number (most of this information should be detailed on your invoice). To help us, to help you, we would appreciate you enclosing details of why you wish to return the product.
Should any consignment be sent to you incomplete please contact our customer service department within 24 hours, who will be pleased to investigate this for you and to arrange for the completion of your order. Please be aware that back-ordered items that are "to follow" do not constitute shortages.
Should you receive any parcel from us that contains damaged goods this should be notified to customer services who will arrange for collection and replacement, the customer will have 30 days to send them back. If any damaged items have been used they will be deemed acceptable by you and will not be considered for replacement, only repair. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this policy shall affect or modify your STATUTORY RIGHTS.
All products are supplied with manufacturer’s warranty, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage. This excludes products or parts of products that are consumables or that wear down such as drill bits.
• If customer receives any faulty item then he/she must inform us within 30 days. Our customer support team will arrange collection and sent to manufacture.
• After 30 days, it will be customer responsibility to send item back to us by using tractable courier service. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage or lost return caused by your carrier.
• After 30 days, all faulty item either can be repair or replace, depends on manufacture's faulty products policies. Collection service can be arranged on customer's personal request but, customer has to pay £15.00 collection charges. Return delivery will be free of charge after fixing or replacing any faulty item.
6 Fitzhamon Court,
Company Registration - 5100364
VAT Registration - GB727442334