Garden dining sets
Garden dining sets : make the right choice
A garden lounge set is the perfect ally for relaxation and well-being when the sun is shining. Made of different materials such as teak, resin, rattan or wrought iron, these sets form part of your outdoor decoration.
Outdoor lounge sets differ primarily in terms of material and design:
- resin models are chosen for their modern appearance, reduced weight and easy upkeep ; you can choose between moulded or braided resin;
- aluminium sets offer streamlined designs and are highly weather resistant;
- powder-coated steel models may be modern or traditional in style and are hot dip galvanised for greater rust-resistance;
- wrought iron models are favoured for their strength, but they are heavy;
- teak furniture is characterised by its natural charm and resistance to weathering, termites and rotting.
These outdoor furniture items may be supplied with various accessories designed to maximise user comfort:
- Textilene seats and backrests: a UV- and moisture-resistant fabric;
- cotton or polyester cushions (or a blend of both materials): the quality of the material depends on its weight (g/m²);
- a table with a clear or opaque glass top with rounded or carved edges.
Your choice of garden lounge set will depend on how it will be used, where it will be placed and the number of people it will have to accommodate:
- compact, round sets are great for balconies or small terraces;
- a large sofa will fit easily beneath an gazebo. Otherwise, you can opt for a modular set;
- a tall bar table, accompanied by high stools, will fit in well witha bistro-style atmosphere ;
- extra-large sets, designed to be installed on a terrace or around a swimming pool, are best for large families. They can also be used to host guests at barbecues;
In summary, your choice of garden lounge set depends on how much space you have, how you want it to look (design and material) and the number of guests you plan on hosting.