Pop up gazebo
Our range of Pop-Up Gazebos provide the ideal quick and convenient solution for shelter for any outdoor event. Whether you are hosting a family barbeque or need to create an eye-catching stand at a summer fÃªte, this gazebo can be easily stored away in our handy portable carry bag. The zipper doorways can be easily tied back so that you can extend your party into adjoining gazebos or into the great outdoors.
- Durable water-resistant 420 denier oxford fabric top & side walls with silver water-resistant layer which brightens up the inside of gazebo
- Rust & Corrosion Resistant White Powder Coated Metal Frame
- Sidewalls can be easily removed and added with Velcro attachments
- Four leg weight bags are supplied (can be filled with sand or soil)
- Includes ropes and stakes
- Comes with portable carry bag
- Colours available: Anthracite
- Frame: metal frame with white powder coat
- Top Canopy: 420D oxford fabric with silver water-resistant layer
- Sidewalls: 420D oxford fabric with silver water-resistant layer
- Carry bag: oxford fabric
3x3m Pop Up Gazebo Specification
-Top pole/Cross pole:10x18x0.5mm
-Leg pole/Support pole: 24x24/19x19x0.45mm
-Water-resistant rating: 600mm HH
-With 4 sidewalls; 2 sides come with church windows design & 2 with zipper doorways
-Total Height: 2.6 m (from the top centre)
- Package Include:
1 x gazebo
1 x carry bag
4 x leg weight bags
4 x ropes and 8 x stakes
Questions & answers
All you need to know about this product from our experts
No questions have been asked (yet). So you can get started as soon as you are ready!
Overall rating out of 5 customer reviews
11 August 2021
I paid mid range price for this so I wasn`t expecting the best quality but my 1st thoughts have been maybe I should of gone better. I've now put this up so lets see what happens. If I'm wrong I will be the 1st to admit it.
14 April 2021
A far better product than cheaper variations. The spring loaded frame saves so much time and effort. In addition, the material used for the canopy is a much better material than cheaper products. Highly recommend this item.
13 April 2021
Easy to put up and attach the sides. It feels sturdy. One of the brackets to the roof part has come off so needs to be reattached. The roof part was a little awkward to get into position but now we know what we are doing it will be easier next time round. More difficult to take it down as no instructions on taking it down. We thought it would be straight forward but not as easy as thought. Once up it is a fab size and nice and warm. Once you know what you are doing it will be much easier.