- Garden and Outdoor
- Shelter, storage and garages
- Garden sheds
- Wooden shed
- 8x8 Dutch Barn Style Garden Shed Tool Storage
8x8 Dutch Barn Style Garden Shed Tool Storage Workshop Heavy Duty Pressure Treated Timber with Roof Felt
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
- At home between 12/14/2020 and 12/29/2020 for any order placed before 18 (Free shipping)
Our Heavy Duty Dutch Barn W2.4m x D2.4m features Pressure Treated spruce, 35mm x 35mm heavy duty framework and double doors. This wooden shed features 12.5mm tongue and groove walls and includes superfelt as standard to provide the perfect roofing protection. With thick 10mm MFP Roof and Floor boards that are Included in the price, there are no hidden surprises.
8x8 Dutch Barn Style Shed
Avoid Planning Permission
Felt Included As Standard
Heavy Duty Framework
Pressure Treated Timber Walls and Floor Bearers for Longevity and Low Maintenace
Water Resistant Floor and Roof
Easy To Build Panel System
No Glued Together Offcuts
Dunster House Ltd. - Over 25 Years Of Supplying Quality Products
External Width/Depth: 2.42m (7' 11") / 2.42m (7' 11")
Ridge Height: 2.42m (7' 11")
Internal Width/Depth: 2.32m (7' 7") / 2.33m (7' 7")
Internal Eaves Height: 1.64m (5' 4")
Internal Area (m2): 5.4m2
Roof: 10mm MFP
Floor: 10mm MFP
Wall Thickness: 12.5mm
Door Opening Size: 1.61m x 1.17m (5' 3" x 3' 10")
Material: Pressure Treated Timber
Roof Covering: Felt
DIY Assembly: Includes All Fixings and Instructions Needed for Construction
Shipping From UK With FREE DELIVERY* to mainland England & Wales.
Installation - We do not offer installation. All our garden buildings have been designed for the DIY market and supplied with full pictorial instructions.
Natural Timber Properties - Despite the care we take in selecting the very best Timber available, it can still be unpredictable as its very nature is to be porous and swell up when it gets wet. Any wooden product will do this throughout its life, but there are a few things you can do to help limit this movement:
1. Water Repellent Treatment - We would recommend that you use an appropriate water repellent treatment. This helps minimise the amount of moisture that the timber can absorb and thus minimises the risk of any major movement. (Please note: water repellent treatment is not the same as pressure treatment)
2. Ventilation - Keeping your timber building ventilated is no less important than keeping your house well ventilated. This is especially true if you plan to cover up your floorboards with something (double check with an expert, that the material is suitable to do so), as moisture can become trapped between layers of non-breathable materials and build-up, leading to floors becoming rotten.
3. Regular Seasonal Maintenance - Whether you opt to build your product yourself, don't be afraid to tighten the odd bolt here and there. Your product is a long term investment, so it's only right to give it some love and care from time to time. Make sure that it's properly treated before the rainy months, and that you make adjustments to doors and window frames when needed.
Foundation - We recommend a flat, level concrete base with an allowance of at least 100mm on each side. e.g. A 4m by 3m building would have a base of 4.2m by 3.2m.
Pressure Treated - All of the timber in this shed is pressure treated (except MFP sheets) and is guaranteed against rot and insect infestation for 10 years.
No Bespoke Sizes - All our products are sold as advertised and we don't do bespoke sizes. Our shed models come in different sizes you can choose from. This allows us to ensure consistent quality of our products and precise cuts made by our machines.
Delivery Service - All of our products are delivered using our own fleet of vehicles, not sub-contractors. Our deliveries take place Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 7:00 pm. Please find more information on how your delivery will be carried out on our website and in your order confirmation.
Due to the unprecedented circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak we are unable to deliver to Scotland, and a number of other postcodes until further notice. This is due to the issues surrounding accommodation and hospitality services for our drivers. We are doing our best to support our customers during this difficult time and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Postcodes affected include SA, TR, PL, TQ2, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9. EX20, 21, 22, 23, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, & 39. LD2, 3, 4 & 5.
Please provide a telephone number to enable us to contact you to arrange a delivery date, as all deliveries must be booked in.
- Depth4 m
- Height1.64 m
- Surface exterior5.4 m²
- ManoMano ReferenceME12343876