Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for smaller bathrooms
- All cistern fittings are included
- Includes a dual flush push button
- Modern and stylish 1 tap hole basin
- Highest quality, moisture resistant MDF
- Tap is suitable for all plumbing systems
- Quarter turn ceramic disc technology
- Includes slotted waste
When you have a small bathroom it can be hard furnish it to your liking and you will find smaller bathrooms in modern builds increasingly often, so we believe that you need a solution, and you need it fast! As the name suggests the Amelie Space Saving Toilet, is space saving. This brilliant close coupled toilet only projects 600mm away from the wall, meaning that it doesn't waste space, making it perfect for when space is very limited in the bathroom. Featuring soft, gentle lines on a contemporary square design, this toilet is the definition of modern! Not only does it look great, this toilet performs efficiently too, with its very handy dual flush push button, you will also be saving water too as it consists of two buttons, one for shorter flushes and one for longer flushes, meaning it is perfect for big families whose toilets are constantly in use.
A vanity unit and basin is an ideal solution for those who are little strapped for space, not only does it offer you a large basin, but it also comes with some extra storage underneath the sink, that is always needed when you have a small bathroom. The cupboard boasts two spacious shelves, which is perfect for storing towels, toiletries or any other nic nacs that you may wish to store away in the bathroom. We have all been there, the struggles of flat-pack furniture, so to help along the installation process, this furniture unit comes pre-assembled, all you have to do is install your tap.
Complete with a shiny chrome handle this gorgeous white gloss unit will really help to pull together your bathroom. The door is also soft close, this meaning little fingers won't get trapped!
Choosing the right basin tap for your bathroom can be a tricky task. It has to be reliable, function well and of course look good. The Architeckt Malmo basin mixer tap is all of this and more.
Its body is constructed using solid brass for long lasting use and then finished with a beautiful chrome. The finish doesn’t just look good but keeps your tap rust free.
Precision engineered quarter turn ceramic disc technology is used on the inside. Older taps generally used washers which would wear out and eventually drip. With ceramic discs this is certainly a thing of the past.
They are suitable to be used with all types of plumbing systems and come complete with the fittings, the 350mm flexible tap tails and of course an installation guide.Toilet
• Ideal for smaller bathrooms
• Toilet includes pan, cistern and a luxury soft close toilet seat
• All cistern fittings are included
• Includes a dual flush push button
• Soft and gentle curves on a stunning square designVanity Unit
• Modern and stylish 1 tap hole basin
• Unit is manufactured from the highest quality, moisture resistant MDF, Long life guaranteed
• Stylish and modern basin mixer tap.
• Made from solid brass material.
• Multiple layers of chrome plating to prevent any discolouration.
• Suitable for all plumbing systems.
• Quarter turn ceramic disc technology for added longevity.
• Supplied with the mixer bathroom tap, 350mm flexible tap tails, fittings and an instruction guide.Guarantees
• 25 Year Guarantee for non movable parts
• 2 Year Guarantee for movable parts
• 5 Year guarantee
Basin Mixer Tap:
• 5 Year guarantee