We all want a powerful and invigorating experience from our showers, as how else is it going to wake us up in the morning? Mira is one such company that prides themselves on engineering only the best showering experiences available today. They don’t just feel great, they look great too, with stylish contemporary designs that instantly catch the eye.
This shower is an exposed valve version and is equipped with thermostatic technology for the most comfortable shower yet. The look is complete with an all chrome finish.
Features and benefits:
- All finished in chrome for a dazzling showering area.
- Consistently performs to high standards, whether you attach it to a low or high pressure water system.
- Ceramic plate technology blocks limescale build-up – ideal for hard water areas.
- Accessible large filters that always perform to their best, even at 50% blocked.
- Mira’s unique Magni-Flo technology provides up to 3 time more flow than similar mixer showers on the market, even at low pressure.
- Simple lever controls for all the family – the temperature dial is numbered and allows for ‘set and forget’. Temperature and flow controls are separate.
- In-built thermostatic precise control adapts the shower temperature accordingly when a change in water pressure/temperature is detected. This keeps the shower safe for all the family.
- Includes a maximum temperature to avoid it accidentally being turned up too high.
- Covered by a 5-year manufacturer guarantee.
- Exposed shower valve.
- 4 mode easy clean shower handset; features start, soothe, force and eco spray patterns.
- Riser rail.
Compatible with the following plumbing systems:
- Gravity fed hot and cold water supplies, including pumped.
- Fully modulating combination boilers.
- Instantaneous gas water heaters.
- Unvented mains pressure hot and cold water supplies.
- Mains pressure thermal store.
- Can be used with exposed rise and fall pipework.