One of the downsides to many traditional Belfast-style sinks is the lack of an integrated draining board. RAK have addressed this issue with the Gourmet Dream sink, which combines the traditional elements of a square, deep Belfast sink with a ceramic sloping drainer. This style of sink is perfect for either a modern or country kitchen style room, and as this style of sink has been popular in British homes for 300 years, there's little chance of it going out of fashion any time soon.
Deep sinks are easy to integrate into any type of worksurface, and the shiny white surface will bounce light around your kitchen. The fireclay coating is hard and durable, and very difficult to damage or scratch. There are no holes for taps drilled in these sinks, giving you ultimate flexibility over both style and function of tap. A new sink can totally transform your kitchen, so what are you waiting for?
Features and Benefits:
- To fit a 600mm base unit
- No predrilled tap holes
- Manufactured from best quality fireclay
- Comes in an attractive white finish
- Provide a hard wearing and resilient option for your kitchen
- Elegant profile and designed to integrate smoothly into any work surface
- Single drainer bowl feature
- Comes in reversible design
- Brassware not included
- Easy to install and use
- This item supplied with 10 year of guarantee from the manufacturer
You Should Know:
- Tap & Waste with overflow kit sold separately (Available in our Store)
|Kitchen Sink Type||Inset|
|Kitchen Sink Length||1010mm|
|Kitchen Sink Width||510mm|
|Kitchen Sink Depth||220mm|
|Cut-Out Size||985 X 485mm|
|Main Bowl Length||470mm|
|Main Bowl Width||340mm|
|Main Bowl Depth||185mm|
|Kitchen Sink Tap Holes||0|
|Outlet Connection Size||90mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)||DSINK2|
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.