All benefits at a glance:
- Solid transmission jack carries up to 1102 lbs (500 kg)
- Adjustable height 41.34-72.83 in (105-185 cm)
- Hydraulic lifting by foot pedal
- Suitable for installing and dismantling gearboxes, motors, couplings etc.
- The speed of the sinking can be finely adjusted by a hand wheel
- 4 universal wheels for a stable stand and easy movement
AREBOS Transmission jack
Our AREBOS transmission jack is a must in every workshop. Thanks to the hydraulic cylinder, it is ideal for installing and removing gearboxes and other engine parts, as well as for many service and maintenance work.
In accordance with our AREBOS quality standards, we have designed this item in such a way that its structure and functionality is based on your needs as a customer.
The result is a robust transmission cylinder that can safely and stably lift up to 500 kg. Pumping is done via a hydraulic foot pump, so you can work with your hands at the same time.
Maneuvering made easy
The wide wheelbase of the transmission jack ensures stability when lifting and maneuvering heavy loads. The rollers have ball bearings and are particularly stable with a diameter of 75 mm.
A practical friend
The handles on the side allow easy transport of the gearbox jack, together with its light weight of 23.5 kg it can be used comfortably anywhere. You can use the hand crank to manually regulate the lift very precisely and lower it gently in stages. The dimensions of the motor jack are 57 X 57 X 110 cm.
- Dimensions: L x W x H: 22.44 x 22.44 x 43.31 in (57 x 57 x 110 cm)
- Drive: hydraulic
- Working height min. and max.: 41.34-72.83 in (105-185 cm)
- Outlet cross: yes
- Undercarriage: with 4 wheels
- Material: Steel
- Product typ: Carriage and transmission jack
- Roll diameter: 2,95 in (75 mm)
- Stand width: 31.5 (80 cm)
- Capacity max.: 1102 lbs (500 kg)
- Use: Auto - Workshop - Agriculture
- Colour: Red
- Weight: 52 lbs (22.5 kg)
- Rotating receiving plate: yes
- Brand: AREBOS
- Delivery: 1x transmission jack with rolls partially assembled, 1x operating instructions