By means of sand as a filter medium, this pool sand filter is effective in filtering and purifying the water of your pool. This is a considerably economical and low-maintenance option to keep your pool water pristine. Made of high-density polyethylene, the sand filter is highly durable. This filter is designed to achieve a flow rate of 9 m³/h. The maximum working pressure is 50 PSI. To start the operation, 50 kg of filter sand (not included) are required. The filter is equipped with a multiport valve with 6 positions: filter (for filtering the body of water), backwash (for cleaning the filter medium), rinse (for flushing the filter system), winter (for winterizing), recirculate (for bypassing the filter bed to the swimming pool/spa), as well as closed (for shutting off all water flow to the filter). This sand filter is perfectly suitable for pool pumps of 1 HP. Note: It can be connected with both diameter 32 mm and diameter 38 mm hoses.
- Colour: Blue
- Material: PE
- Dimensions: 460 x 835 mm (Diameter x H)
- Connection size: 48 mm (1 1/2")
- Filter area: 0.16 m²
- Flow rate: 9 m³/h (2400 GPH)
- Maximum working pressure: 50 PSI
- Filter sand needed: 50 kg (not included)
- Multiport valve with 6 positions: Filter, backwash, rinse, waste, recirculate and closed
- Suitable for connecting a 1 HP pump
- Suitable for hoses with a diameter of 32 mm or 38 mm
- Note: Pump is not included
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.