A professional wire stripper from Weicon, with a 0.2 to 6mm², 5 to 12mm stripping length. The body and handle are made from fibre-glass reinforced polyamide 6.6 for durability. The wire stripper features a special scanning system which adjusts automatically to the diameter of the wire and ensures quick and accurate stripping without leaving marks on the insulation or damage to the conductor.
- Quick-set stripping length stop is adjustable from 5 to 12mm and enables repeated stripping of a preset length
- Ergonomic design and light weight ensure fatigue-free operation, necessary in a production environment
- Slim plier-type jaw enables access to wiring in confined spaces such as in control gear, junction boxes etc.
- Manufactured in fibre-glass reinforced Polyamide 6,6 with blades manufactured in specially hardened steel
- Convenient clip holds the tool safely in the closed position when not in use
- Weicon No. 5