Type of product
This adjustable hole saw AH 45-130 from wolfcraft is suitable for cutting accurate holes in plasterboard, OSB panels, soft wood, plywood, etc. With 3 integrated scales, this adjustable hole saw is suitable for all standard radii in drywall installation. The special tooth geometry is designed for fine and clean cuts. It can be infinitely adjusted in 3 steps: loosen - adjust synchronously - fasten. Its large drill disc keeps the work area protected. The reliable dust extraction helps to keep the adjusting mechanism in working order. This adjustable hole saw with three straight-set, toothed blades will be your best choice!
- Diameter: 45-130 mm
- Cutting depth: 30 mm
- Material: Metal
- Triangular shank
- For plasterboard, OSB panels, soft wood, plywood
- One product for all standard radii in drywall installation
- Infinite adjustment in 3 steps: Loosen - adjust synchronously - fasten
- Special tooth geometry for fine and clean cuts
- Three integrated scales for all standard dimensions
- Protected work area thanks to large drill disc
- Reliable dust extraction for permanently functional positioning mechanism
- With 3 straight-set, toothed blades
- Double-sided blister packaging
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.