Your advantages at a glance
- Powerful 1800 W motor
- Robust and corrosion-free stainless-steel container: The 30-liter stainless steel container offers sufficient space for dust, dirt or liquids.
- Tip-safe and splash-proof
- Wet and dry vacuum cleaner and suitable for vacuum ashes
- Water outlet for quick emptying
- Automatic stop when tank is full
- 8 m radius of movement by extra-long 3 m hose, 4 m long cable and 100 cm telescopic tube with suction foot
- Comprehensive range of accessories: Foam filter for wet vacuuming, pleated filter for vacuuming, combination nozzle for carpet and smooth floors, crevice nozzle for hard-to-reach narrow places
- Integrated blow connection – What to do if certain places – such as free spaces in car interiors – are inaccessible? Arebos also offers solution for this: Use the integrated blow-out function. Simply change the hose and get started.
- Practical cable holder for the 4-meter-long cable
- 360° rollers for optimum maneuverability
- Bayonet fasteners at the hose connections
- Suspension device for suction pipe: For space-saving storage, the vacuum cleaner offers you an integrated suspension device for the suction pipe.
- Easy transport due to four castors and integrated carrying handle
- Quick-release locks for locking the cover
- stable plastic base with Ø 4.8 cm smooth running wheels - high mobility
- Protection class IP24 - protection against splash water and solid foreign bodies with 12.5 mm Ø and larger
- GS - tested by Intertek
Arebos Industrial vacuum cleaner Wet-dry vacuum cleaner Ash extractor 1800 W 30 L Stainless Steel 8m
The vacuum cleaner can be operated with a pleated filter or paper bag.
The paper bag is not included in the scope of delivery!
Experience optimal cleaning results, no matter under what conditions. Dry or wet, fine or coarse dirt – the Arebos industrial vacuum cleaner masters every challenge.
The vacuum cleaner adapts flexibly to any condition and therefore also absorbs liquids without leaving any residue. These are collected in the container and drained down to the last drop via the water outlet.
The chrome-plated, robust stainless-steel container is easy to clean and holds up to 30 litres of water. Thanks to the powerful 1800-watt motor, not only is excellent suction power achieved, but a special additional function also draws attention to itself. The blow-out function blows small dirt particles out of hard-to-reach places. Switch quickly between the different connecting hoses – simply screw into the bayonet catch – snap into place – and off you go.
The suction nozzle with combination insert can be used for both carpet and smooth floors. The specially designed crevice nozzle provides a remedy for narrow corners and angles.
When wet vacuuming, an additional foam filter protects the engine from contamination. The Arebos industrial vacuum cleaner is equipped with a wide range of accessories, such as foam filters for vacuuming, pleated filters for vacuuming, combination nozzles for carpet and smooth floors, crevice nozzles for hard-to-reach narrow spaces.
Another field of application is ash suction. In summer for cleaning the grill, in winter for cleaning the fireplace or for other purposes.
The 4-meter-long cable gives you great freedom of movement. The cable holder on the appliance prevents accidents at work. The sturdy carrying handle and four smooth-running swivel castors that can be rotated through 360° ensure effortless and comfortable transport.
Get your model now!
- Material: Polypropylen / chrome-plated stainless steel
- Power: 1800 W
- Power plug: Type C (Europlug - adapter for UK sockets is required)
- Length Hose: 9.84 ft (3 m)
- 4 Smooth-running rollers: Ø each 1.9 in (4.8 cm)
- Protection Class: IP24 (Protection against splash water and solid foreign bodies with Ø 0.492 in (12.5 mm) and larger)
- Length cable: 13.1 ft (4 m)
- Length Suction tube: 39.4 in (100 cm)
- Suction power: 35 L/sek.
- Capacity: 30 Liter
- Suction : > 18 kPa (water column > 1800mm)
- Filter: interchangeable
- Dimensions: 13.78 x 13.78 x 27.36 in (35 x 35 x 69.5 cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.5 kg)
- Voltage: 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Brand: Arebos
- Delivery scope: Foam filter for wet vacuuming, pleated filter for vacuuming, combination nozzle for carpet and smooth floors, crevice nozzle for difficult to access narrow places. (Paper collecting bag not included)
Our Arebos industrial vacuum cleaner has been tested by Intertek
- Certificate number: 19HZH1720-01
- Date of issue: 16.09.2019
- Test bases: EN 62233:2008, EN 60335-2-2:2010+A11:2012+A1:2013, AfPS GS 2014:01, EN 60335-1:2012+AC:2014+A11:2014+A13:2017
- Explanation: The safety of household and similar electrical appliances and the specific requirements for vacuum cleaners have been tested. In addition, a pollutant test was carried out for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH), which detect contaminated raw materials in rubber and plastic products. All analyses were harmless and complied with the strict guidelines.
Explanation of protection class 24
The first figure indicates the degree of protection against dust, whereas the second number indicates the degree of protection against water. The number "2" assures you protection against solid foreign objects with a diameter of at least 12.5 mm. The protection against splash water is guaranteed with the number "4".