Equipped with a 52 cc gasoline engine, this auger can be easily handled, copying with a wide variety of drilling tasks such as tree planting, road construction, fence post setting, etc. This gasoline ground auger comes complete with 3 iron ground drills, 1 ratio bottle, 1 drill fix set and 1 tool set. The provided 3 drills have different diameters so that you could choose whichever to accomplish your work. With the anti-vibration handle, it is ergonomically designed, thus it is easy and comfortably operated, and very accurate at the same time. With this powerful auger, you don't have to worry about any arduous ground drilling work. This product is GS certified, therefore showing that it meets the highest safety standards.
- 3 Iron drills, 1 ratio bottle, 1 drill fix set and 1 tool set included
- Drill Dia: 100 mm/150 mm/200 mm
- Drill length: 72 cm
- Colour: Orange
- Maximum power: 2,2 kW/8000 rpm
- Engine type: Single cylinder, 2 stroke, air- cooling
- Displacement: 52 cc
- Auger speed: 170 - 200 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.9 L
- Fuel mixed ratio: 40:1
- Gasoline: Lubricating oil
- Cooling system: Air forced
- GS certified
- Start system: Recoil start
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.