Here at Plumbworld we have a strong focus on quality, with a huge range of bathroom suites from some of the world’s most respected brands. But we don’t let that quality slide in our own in-house brands, as we spend a great deal of time ensuring it meets our high standards and our customers’ expectations.
So our range of Ceramica Curved Baths are high in both quality and comfort, which is exactly what you require from a bath. You should be able to slip right into it and enjoy a hot and soapy heaven without worrying about how much it cost, so we make sure the price is low too.
What more could you need?
Features and Benefits:
• Size: 1700mm x 700mm.
• A gorgeous white finish that’s easy to keep bright and clean.
• Gives your bathroom suite room for two!
• A robust build thanks to a fully encapsulated 18mm based board and made from lucite sheet acrylic.
• Pre-drilled for a centre waste and overflow (waste is not included).
• Includes a leg set for easy installation.
• No pre-drilled tap holes are included.
• Produced in accordance with EN198 (BS4305) European norms for bathtubs.
• Bath is supplied with a 10 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee PLEASE NOTE: The bath panels are not included, these would need to be ordered separately.
Made With Genuine Lucite Acrylic
- Not all acrylic baths are made the same! One way that inferior baths cut costs is to use lower grade acrylic.
- Rest assured that this bath is made with the very best - Genuine Lucite acrylic.
- A beautiful surface texture that feels comfortable against the skin
- Maximum strength, durability and toughness to withstand frequent use
- The highest resistance to everyday wear and tear, stains, and superficial scratches
- The best resistance to Ultraviolet light degradation and household chemicals
Fully Encapsulated Base Board For Maximum Strength
- This bath has an 18mm thick construction grade, fully encapsulated baseboard.
- The purpose of the baseboard is to add strength and rigidity to the base of the bath.
- In premium quality baths the baseboard is fully encapsulated in glass reinforced plastic.
- This is more expensive to manufacture but provides maximum strength and stability.
Reinforced With GRP For Maximum Strength and Rigidity
- Many people mistakenly think that the strength and rigidity of an acrylic bath are determined by the thickness of the acrylic sheet used to make it.
- This simply isn't true.
- The quality and amount of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) sprayed onto the acrylic is what makes all the difference.