For those who like a super modern, minimalist twist to their bathrooms, the DuraTherm Straight Radiator Valve pair in Anthracite are the ultimate in contemporary sanitaryware.
Whether you’re adding to your existing bathroom radiator, or purchasing alongside the matching DuraTherm Anthracite Radiator, these valves are as high in quality as they are stylish.
Keeping your bathroom radiator in good condition gives you more than just warm towels. It’s very important to keep your bathroom warm and dry; and in the chilly winter months this means you need to have the heating on and plenty of ventilation. When moisture cools, especially on naked walls, it can lead to problems of damp and mould. These cause damage to your property, and exacerbate health problems in your house’s occupants, such as coughing and respiratory problems.
Avoid a damp bathroom with quality bathroom products from our DuraTherm range: built for efficient heating and structural integrity that will last.
Features & Benefits
• Matte anthracite finish for a stylish, uber-modern look to match your other bathroom accessories
• Straight, minimalist design fits neatly with most radiator styles
• Easy installation and maintenance
• Sold as a pair
• Matching radiators and heated towel racks available
• Lightweight design
• Fast delivery
• These heated towel rail valves benefit from a 10 Year Quality Guarantee Technical Information
• Test standard - BS 2767
• Built from quality brass
• Pressure tested
• 15mm pipe connection size
• Weight: 0.55kg Radiator valves are an essential part of your bathroom radiator. They are designed to control the flow of water in and out of the radiator. A radiator is only as good as its valves: that’s why we pride ourselves in makes a quality promise on all our radiator valves here at Plumbworld. With a 10-year guarantee, you can be sure to get years of use out of your DuraTherm Straight Radiator Valve in Anthracite, or we will happily replace them. The simple design of these valves makes them easy and safe to fit at home.
Straight Radiator Valves As you would imagine, straight radiator valves connect to the central heating with the radiator being straight up from the floor horizontally. Straight valves are to be used when your heating pipes are coming out of the floor, the water runs through the valve and in a straight line, as the name suggests.
10 Year Guarantee As Standard When buying products for your home you need to know that they’re going to stand the test of time, especially in a moisture rich environment like the bathroom. This is why this product comes with a fantastic 10 year guarantee against any manufacturing defects should the worst happen and the product is not up to standard.