Features: -Recommend to fix on concrete wall instead of wooden wall.
-The awning has to be fixed to concrete wall.
-The awning comes with torsion bar and aluminium roller,more durable.
-TUV&GS Certification approved.
-Stainless Aluminium frame makes the awning more sturdy and uneasy to get rusted.
-With two steel cables in the center joint of arms makes it easier to project and retract.
-Side covers on the roller support makes your awning elegant looking.
-Great heat resistance and UV protection.
-The slope of the awning approximately 5-35 degrees adjustable from the horizontal.
-Retractable, can be opened as much or as little as you like up to the max projection.
-Steel crank handle is on the left as you face the awning, and can't be moved.
-Easy to clean with sponge and cloth.
-Two years manufacture warranty.
Specifications: -Colour: Blue
-Torsion bar: 35x35x1.2mm
-Aluminium roller: 60mm diameter
-Aluminium front bar: 47.2x35.6x1.2mm
-Aluminium support bar: 47x28x1.2mm, 37x20x1.2mm
-Fabric material: PU coated water-resistant 300g/m2 polyester fabric.
-Water resistance rating: 17L/m2xh
-Wind resistance rating:40N/m2
Bracket -Wall mounted style bracket available.
-Fit awning with torsion bar size of 35x35mm.
Kindly Notes: 1. All products we have checked before we dispatch the item;
2. Please sign as damaged parcel if you receive a damaged parcel as it helps a lot sort out the matter for you.
3. A printing error in the instructions, no spirit level and no plastic cap on the safety nut.
4. Bracket and Anchor quantity is wrong printed in the instruction.Thanks for your understanding. The P&P is only for those addresses in Mainland England.A surcharge will apply to the remote areas .
Garden terrace: get inspired by real projects
And here are our product suggestions
Questions & answers
All you need to know about this product from our experts
No questions have been asked (yet). So you can get started as soon as you are ready!
Waiting for some help to fix it to brackets. Sturdy awning, well built.
Thanks to all.
28 March 2022
Looks good and did its job in the recent sunny weather.
14 February 2022
There are four issues to be aware of:
1) if the two outer retaining wall brackets are not placed at the outer most point, the bracket projections will prevent the awning from fully retracting.
2) The anchor bolts are NOT suited for CAVITY brick walls, due to ease that the retaining bolt can accidentally slip back into the cavity when fitting the bracket!
3) These anchors with projecting bolts, prevent a sequential process to mount the frame, by starting at one end, then raising the opposite up, in order to insert separate bolts to secure it.
I recommend purchasing different anchor bolts.
4) As a result two persons are required with two stepladders.
29 July 2021
We are pleased with our purchase, have ordered another one. We have a South facing garden so it definitely gives us shade now. I would recommend . Bit tricky putting it up needed 3 people, but once up was worth the stress! ☺