Suitable for use within a central heating system or as an electric radiator, the Milano Windsor 1500mm x 290mm vertical double column dual fuel radiator offers a choice of heating options for your room. Featuring premium quality 1.5mm thick steel construction and a white powder coated finish, the radiator boasts a traditional cast iron style design that will instantly add a classic look to your space for timeless appeal. The dual fuel functioning allows you to use the radiator independently of your central heating system for a quick boost of heat thanks to the included 1000W Rotfil heating element. A pair of thermostatic angled radiator valves, finished in attractive chrome, perfectly complements the radiator and gives you accurate control over the temperature to create the perfect warmth and save money on your energy bills.
- Traditional vertical dual fuel radiator with six double columns
- Made from premium quality 1.5mm thick steel with a white powder coated finish
- Dual fuel design can be used with central heating or as an electric radiator
- Heat output of 3123 BTUs and also includes a 1000W Rotfil heating element
- Chrome thermostatic angled radiator valves for accurate temperature control
- Includes all the fixings you need for installation
- Certified and tested to EN442 standards
- Made by an ISO9001:2008 registered manufacturer
- Radiator benefits from a long life 20 year guarantee
- Dimensions: 1500mm x 290mm x 68mm
Delta T65: 3123 BTUs / 915 Watts
Delta T50: 2197 BTUs / 644 Watts
Delta T30: 1108 BTUs / 325 Watts
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.