Kitchen sinks are an essential part of the kitchen space. We use it constantly, whether that's washing carrots before we peel them or handwashing a dirty football kit. So it has to have a build quality that's designed to last, it has to be incredibly practical and it should look great so that it complements the rest of your kitchen's design.
This design from our Sauber range features great practicality thanks to two sizeable bowls and a decent draining area that you can use to dry dishes. It's made from stainless steel that always looks bright, making it a gorgeous part of your modern kitchen.
- A two bowl sink accompanied by a draining space.
- Both bowls come with strainer wastes that are used to catch debris when the water is draining from the bowl.
- A strong build quality that you can both see and feel. Manufactured from 0.6mm – 0.8mm stainless steel material.
- Easy to keep looking as good as new thanks to wipe clean surfaces. It won't rust or stain.
- Radius of sink waste 45mm
- Reversible model
- A three-year guarantee is included to protect against the rare event of any manufacturing defects discovered after installation.
Please note that the tap is not included with these stainless steel sinks. The tap can be purchased separately.
- MaterialStainless steel
- Installation typeUndermounted
- Shape of the basinRectangle
- ManoMano ReferenceME8455665
- Warranty5 years