Paste and towed flax set for sealing metal threaded connections in gas installations, cold and hot water, central heating or compressed air.
- 8g of linen flax and 20g of thread paste;
- Water systems: temperature resistance from -20C to 175C, pressure up to 7bar;
- Gas installations: temperature resistance from -20C to 70C, pressure up to 5bar;
- Compressed air installations: pressure resistance up to 16 bar;
- Do not use in oxygen installations;
- Does not dry out, allows for easy subsequent disassembly;
- Protects threads from corrosion;
- Does not irritate hand skin;
- Linen flax material: combed flax braid.
Questions & answers
All you need to know about this product from our experts
No questions have been asked (yet). So you can get started as soon as you are ready!
Overall rating out of 2 customer reviews
25 January 2021
Too small not enough dough and too expensive for it