What better match for a traditional bathroom sink than this superb set of traditionally styled bathroom taps. The Nuie Beaumont range has been designed to incorporate the very best of classic design with the cross-headed handles with modern technology which makes your taps longer lasting than vintage models. Or why not do something a bit different by matching a very modern sink style with traditional taps - sometimes breaking the design rules makes a bathroom truly individual.
The Nuie Beaumont range is perfect for a sink in either a large family bathroom, or in a small cloakroom area, whether that's in a private home or commercial establishment. These taps are also a good choice when you're updating your bathroom be swapping taps rather than refitting the whole suite as they're easy to install and will just slot into existing tap holes. They're also a good choice when your water pressure is on the low side, as the minimum pressure you need is just 0.1 bar.
Features and Benefits:
- The traditional crosshead handle and period body design characterises the Beaumont range
- Easy-to-read indices marked with Hot and Cold
- Pair of hot and cold taps suitable for 2-hole basins
- Minimum water flow rate is 8 litres per minute at 0.1 bar water pressure
- Flow regulators can be fitted to save water
- Suitable for low pressure systems
- Complete with an exceptional 5 year guarantee from Nuie
You Should Know:
- Waste sold separately (Available in our Store)
|Tap Type||Basin Taps (Pair)|
|Minimum Pressure||0.1 Bar|
|Tap Head Shape||Crosshead|
|Tap Spout Reach||90mm|
|Tap Base to Spout||25mm|
|Inlet Connection Size||1/2 BSP|
|Tap Body Shape||Round|
|Flow Rate - 0.1 Bar||8 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 0.5 Bar||24 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 1.0 Bar||33 l/min|
|Flow Rate - 2.0 Bar||44 l/min|
|Manufacturer Part Number(s)||I321XE|
Do you need more information?
*Free shipping availability will depend on your postcode, this information will be available at checkout.