Price (£) Reset
Length () Reset
Width () Reset
Bath : make the right choiceAll about comfort and relaxation, bathtubs come in a range of designs including corner, rectangular or free-standing models. These bathroom fixtures may feature a modern or classic design to match the feel of your bathroom.
There are different types of bathtub to suit all tastes and space requirements:
- rectangular or oval models are the most common ;
- corner models are great for saving space and are therefore suitable for small bathrooms;
-slipper models are small in size (less than 1.5 metres long), allowing them to fit in compact bathrooms;
- free-standing models are designed for large rooms;
- thanks to their flat base, shower baths allow you shower standing up.
Bathtubs can be made of various materials:
- cast iron models are chosen for their ease of maintenance and durability, but their heavy weight requires a sturdy floor;
- steel enamel models are lightweight;
- acrylic models are good at retaining heat and are quiet;
- Toplax offers good grip and shock resistance;
- fibreglass models are cheap, strong and lightweight ;
- resin bathtubs are pleasant to the touch (rotomoulding polymer) and resistant (polyester).
Whirlpool baths can offer both energising and relaxing treatments. They can be equipped with three different types of nozzles:
- compressed air nozzles for a relaxing massage ;
- water pressure nozzles for an invigorating and energising effect ;
- combination nozzles (air and water).
In summary, your choice of bathtub will depend on the layout and surface of the bathroom, as well as its décor (modern, classic, etc.). For whirlpool models, the number and layout of the nozzles (designed to target different areas) are key in determining the quality of the massage.