Corner Shed Double Doors Tongue and Groove Garden Shed Workshop Approx 7 x 7 Feet - Honey Brown Timber Basecoat
Out of stockView full description
- Free delivery (postcode specific)
Sold by: Lemon Pavilion
The Corner Shed fits neatly into the corner of your garden and gives 9' of internal width at its maximum. A corner shed is a great way of utilising the space in your garden and can make a feature in an unloved corner. Double doors provide excellent access and the building is fitted with 2 opening joinery made windows. Wall panels are made from 12mm shiplap FSC Certified timber and supplied in a honey brown timber basecoat ready for you to top coat. The roof is constructed from solid board (OSB) for ease of installation and the floor is tongue and groove timber. The Corner Shed comes complete with fixing kit, roof felt and installation instructions. (Imperial measurements are rounded so please refer to the metric sizes for accuracy) Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- Good Eaves Height and Wide Double Doors for easy access
- 12mm Shiplap over 34mm framing
- Storm resistant opening windows
- Full instructions, fixing kit and mineral felt included
- All framing either 34mm or 44mm.
- All stock internally stored.
- All timber grown far North for highest quality.
- Brand SHIRE
- ManoMano Reference ME8529285
- SKU ShireCornerShedDD7x7
1 DIY reviews by customers
Average rating: 3/ 5
100 % DIY enthusiasts recommend this product