Barnsley Fabric Dual Motor Rise Recliner
The Buckingham Riser Recliner Chair features a single motor mechanism and has been designed for ease of use. The simple to operate, two button handset allows you to either rise or recline your chair at the touch of a button. The rise function will enable you to raise the chair to an almost standing position, making ideal for those who require assistance when transferring to or from the chair. Whilst the recline function allows you to adjust the chair to a comfortable snooze position for ultimate relaxation.
The Buckingham triple padded backrest allows ultimate comfort and has been finished in Leather Air upholstery for a modern and stylish appearance. In addition to its attractive appearance the Leather Air upholstery is breathable and warm to the touch as this is a fabric and contains no animal products it also provides a convenient wipe clean and durable surface.
- All of our Recliners are supplied in two separate sections, the base and the backrest. This allows easy removal from the box and transport within the home, navigating doorways and staircases.
- Once situated, the backrest simply clips into the rear section of the base to allow instant relaxation and comfort in your new chair.
- Dual motor mechanism enables the rise and recline function using a simple four-button handset.
- Rises to an almost standing position and reclines to a comfortable snooze position - ideal for those who require assistance when transferring from a chair Padded backrest and armrests for superior comfort
- Upholstered in a high-quality, soft fabric with a buttoned back cushion. Supplied in two easy-to-assemble sections
H: 106 cm, W: 79 cm, D: 87 cm
All standard delivery items will typically arrive within 2 - 5 working days, unless otherwise stated when placing your order.
If your delivery address is outside of the UK Mainland and Wales, then delivery may take slightly longer.
Please note this is a curb side delivery only (ground floor for flats) and the driver may in special circumstances ask for assistance to lift the object.
A signature will be required upon delivery.