Harrogate Fabric Rise Recliner
The Harrogate Rise Recliner features a single motor mechanism and has been designed for those who need special assistance when standing up from being seated in a chair. Simple to operate, the two-button handset allows you to either rise or recline your chair at the touch of a button. The rise function will lift the chair to an almost standing position, while the recline function will allow you to adjust the chair to an almost sleeping position. This chair is easy to use and perfect for when you want to have a quick snooze.
The Harrogate has a textured fabric cover and a buttoned back cushion. With its supportive padding, this rise recliner offers superior comfort. Available in brown and grey, the chair is suitable for a range of rooms and interior deÌcor schemes. Due to the smooth rise and recline mechanism, this chair is ideal for people with mobility issues.
- All of our Rise Recliners are supplied in two separate sections - the base and the backrest. This enables easy removal from the box and so you can transport within the home, navigating doorways and staircases. Once situated, the backrest simply clips into the rear section of the base to allow instant relaxation and comfort in your new chair.
- Single motor mechanism enables the rise and recline function using a simple two- button handset.
- Rises to an almost standing position and reclines to a comfortable snooze position - ideal for those who require assistance when transferring from a chair.
- Padded backrest and armrests for superior comfort.
- Upholstered in a high-quality, textured fabric with a buttoned back cushion. Supplied in two easy-to-assemble sections
H: 106 cm, W: 83 cm, D: 86 cm
All standard delivery items will typically arrive within 2 - 5 working days, unless otherwise stated when placing your order.
If your delivery address is outside of the UK Mainland and Wales, then delivery may take slightly longer.
Please note this is a curb side delivery only (ground floor for flats) and the driver may in special circumstances ask for assistance to lift the object.
A signature will be required upon delivery.