The Fluke 115 Multimeter has been designed by electricians to meet the specific needs of various users.
This multimeter is an electrician's multimeter having the extra functions for field service testing and industrial applications. It is straightforward to use and an excellent choice for all your electrical troubleshooting and the ideal tool for residential and commercial applications. The 115 is a compact true-rms meter and comes complete with a function set that includes measurement of AC/DC current and simplifies working.
- Resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, and diode test
- Measures 20 A (30 seconds momentary; 10 A continuous)
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak)
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Supplied with TL75 Test leads, holster, user's manual, 9 V battery (installed)