Easy to Use Dual Motor Rise Recliner
The Seattle Dual Motor Riser Recliner Chair features a dual motor mechanism and has been designed for ease of use. A four-button controller enables you to independently move the soft foam padded backrest and footrest. The rise function will enable you to raise the chair to an almost standing position, making ideal for those who require assistance when transferring to or from the chair. Whilst the recline function allows you to adjust the chair to a comfortable snooze position for ultimate relaxation.
The Loxley has been finished in a bond grade leather effect upholstery for a modern and stylish appearance. In addition to its attractive appearance the leather upholstery also provides a convenient wipe clean surface for the user.
All of our Recliners are supplied in two separate sections, the base and the backrest. This allows easy removal from the box and transport within the home, navigating doorways and staircases. Once situated, the backrest simply clips into the rear section of the base to allow instant relaxation and comfort in your new chair.
- The stunning brand new Seattle Electric Rise Recliner Armchair has been developed to the highest standards, providing strength, durability, use of use and supreme comfort.
- Comfortably padded, gives comfort and support where it's needed the most. This model offers soft padding, excellent lumbar support and full chaise seating.
- Dual motor mechanism enables you to independently control separate areas of the chair, so you can find a position to suit your needs.
- Raises to an almost standing position and reclines to a comfortable snooze position to suit you. Ideal for those who require assistance when transferring from the chair.
- This chair has proved to be very popular and is one of our top sellers. All our products are fully fire retardant and meet or exceed UK safety regulations
H: 103 cm, W: 97 cm, D: 92 cm
All standard delivery items will typically arrive within 2 - 5 working days, unless otherwise stated when placing your order.
If your delivery address is outside of the UK Mainland and Wales, then delivery may take slightly longer.
Please note this is a curb side delivery only (ground floor for flats) and the driver may in special circumstances ask for assistance to lift the object.
A signature will be required upon delivery.