Looking to freshen up your bathroom? Look no further! The Duratherm cubic straight valves are the perfect addition to complete a sleek and modern bathroom style.
As well as looking great, valves are an essential part of your bathroom accessories arsenal. Valves are used to control the water flow into your bathroom radiator. Your bathroom radiator needs to be in good working condition, especially when the weather gets colder, as this will keep your bathroom warm and toasty and prevent heat loss and potential damp caused by moisture in the air.
Is there anything better than the feeling of a warm towel wrapped around you after you’ve finished washing? Keep your towels warm and dry all year round with a quality heating system from DuraTherm.
These Cubic Straight Valves are ideal for customers seeking a compact, minimalist look for their bathroom radiator. Built using high quality brass for long-lasting, stain and rust-resistant valves that consistently keep your bathroom warm and dry.
Features & Benefits
• Polished chrome finish heated towel rail valves
• Modern design to suit all contemporary bathrooms
• Efficient and durable
• Simple shape & compact for saving space
• Versatile - can be used with a range of different radiators
• Complemented by other DuraTherm products
• Clean shape for straightforward cleaning and maintenance
• Tough and long-lasting
• 10 Year Guarantee from Plumbworld
• Made from quality brass
• Weight: 0.75kg
• Pressure tested
• Test standard - BS 2767
• Two-directional valve body
• 15mm pipe connection size
• Temp range from 0 °C to 120°C